+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
Hey Guys,

I am now in Montreal from a month. I really love this country.
if anyone want to come here and stay temporary periods in a very nice place included internet, hot water and electricity an a very reasonable price like I did when I came here, there is someone here who have apartments in cote des neiges, his name is waleed and his number is 514-887-8885

tudi

Apr 5, 2016

Can anybody help me?I have sent the application forpermanent residence after i received the certificate of QSW. The immigration office in Nouvelle Ecosse sent back the application in order to complete a formulaire. The problem is that the application has been lost in the Post Office.No info about it. Can anybody tell me if i can use the titulaire certificate because the duplicate has been lostwith the application.
does the procedure lasts longer now?
help me please

kmacja

Jan 23, 2016
Amira Bahaa said:
Hey Guys,

I am now in Montreal from a month. I really love this country.
if anyone want to come here and stay temporary periods in a very nice place included internet, hot water and electricity an a very reasonable price like I did when I came here, there is someone here who have apartments in cote des neiges, his name is waleed and his number is 514-887-8885
Thank you for the contact

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Re: plz help!!!!!!!!

accmario said:
thx for relpy , will it take 45 day if i use a candian address too ?? if yes then why it takes too much time !!
i don't know from where i could get the application or the address where i can send the CSQ request application .
Hi accmario ! If you are unsure, you can call MIDI and ask them regarding application process to get copy of CSQ. You can use my address. I live in Montreal. I can then send you your CSQ via registered mail like DHL.

Ravip

Nov 12, 2013
sandeep86 said:
hi ravip..
i did my medical on 18 march.. can u you plz tell when ur medical was updated on ecas..?
thanks
Hello Sandeep86,

My medicals got updated on 17th of March 2016.

Thank you.

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Wow!

Since you all got your CSQs, I guess you all speak good french or fluent french.

Can anyone share their CSQ interview experience, I want to know, if someone of low level A2 in french can get CSQ or not?
I want to know, if you can speak to the interviewer in English and can get CSQ?

Please share your interview experience, if you want you can PM, I appreciate your help guys. Please.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: plz help!!!!!!!!

accmario said:
thx for relpy , will it take 45 day if i use a candian address too ?? if yes then why it takes too much time !!
i don't know from where i could get the application or the address where i can send the CSQ request application .
I used Montreal address and it took 45 days. If you use other country then may be take longer.

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
tudi said:

Can anybody help me?I have sent the application forpermanent residence after i received the certificate of QSW. The immigration office in Nouvelle Ecosse sent back the application in order to complete a formulaire. The problem is that the application has been lost in the Post Office.No info about it. Can anybody tell me if i can use the titulaire certificate because the duplicate has been lostwith the application.
does the procedure lasts longer now?
help me please
Please DO NOT use the Titulaire to apply,( If you do, your application will be returned) you need to present Titulaire at the point of entry when you are landing. I learned it is also important to get your retirement benefits when you turn 60.

I and family had the same experience when our application was returned due to the fact that our credit card for payment of application fee had problem, I wrote MIDI (the minister of immigration of Quebec) about it , they re-issue our CSQ in less than 3 months. You use a friend's address in Canada for your letter and application so it wont get lost again on transit. You friend will receive it and send to you through courier services.

I also wrote RICC about it they said we should re-submit our application with the photocopy of the CSQ and attach copies of our correspondence.
However , RICC 's reply came after we had gotten the re-issued CSQ.

I hope this helps
Thanks
Talk2melas

brar.daljeet

Apr 6, 2016
Hello friends ...plz help me out here
my wife has recently received her csq and now she has to apply for federal stage ..but the consultant told me that new rule has come that husband also have to send all the documents like edu. qualification,birth certificate,exp certificate and all the details with the federal file ....i am in merchant navy and currently out of country i can only go home after two months so can she wait for two months as i have to go only then i can provide all my documents..thanks in advance

Markovski

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-04-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
Planned 29-06-2016
Hello
Medical done 01.04. Sent by clinic 04.04. How long it takes to add eCas line Medical recieved?
Thanks
P.S. When should I expect Passport Request?

QSW
VO Vienna
Application sent 02.10.15.
AOR recieved 07.01.16.
Medical Request 30.03.16
Medical done 01.04.16

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
My passport has been submitted 13 working days now. How much longer can I expect the embassy to have passport for?

Ecas still says in process. Your response is needed seniors

gnole

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney N.S
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-11-2016
Med's Request
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question.

We are going to apply to PR in a couple days.
We ( my spouse and I) live in Montreal for 3 years, we already get our CSQs and now we are going to apply to PR in a couple days inside Canada.

My question, do we need a "police certificates and clearances" from Canada (IMM 5690 question 15) ?

I look to the web page "Guide Q7000 - Application for Permanent Residence Quebec Skilled Worker Class".
There is written like that.

"Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18."

HOWEVER here is a answer from CIC help centre

"Do I need to provide a police certificate for my time in Canada?

You do not need a police certificate for your time in Canada if you are applying for permanent residence from within Canada in one of the following categories:

live-in caregiver;
humanitarian and compassionate considerations;
temporary resident permit holder;
spouse or common-law partner; or
protected person or Convention refugee.

If you are applying under any other category or from outside of Canada, you may be requested to submit a Canadian police certificate for your time in Canada. "

So, my question is

Do I need a police certificate from Canada?

Please answer, I dont want to do anything wrong.
Thanks for your help.

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
hi i send my file to CIC august 2015 and I got my AOR in December 2015. and from December 2015 its showing processing. After that I got a mail in FeB 2016 that I have any status change or not if change update or ignore the mail. But still no medical request.

Is thr anyone else with same situation like me?

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Can we send the cic application without the CSQ,stating the date of apply.As i have got the letter from MIDI stating 'waiting for decision".

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
brar.daljeet said:
Hello friends ...plz help me out here
my wife has recently received her csq and now she has to apply for federal stage ..but the consultant told me that new rule has come that husband also have to send all the documents like edu. qualification,birth certificate,exp certificate and all the details with the federal file ....i am in merchant navy and currently out of country i can only go home after two months so can she wait for two months as i have to go only then i can provide all my documents..thanks in advance
This doesn't sound right. Did she receive a CSQ for you too? If so, there are no other education or work experience documents needed for the PR application. You two just have to fill the application with the required docs (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp#EQ74).

However, if she didn't apply for a CSQ for you then you won't be able to go to Canada with her, unless she gets one for you as her spouse. In this case you will be required to provide your education and work experience documents (in order to get the CSQ first, not the PR).