+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hey guys,

Glad to see a group of helpful people. I have received my CSQ on November 2015 in HK, but now my residence address is in Australia. I am committed some work here, so I can not immediately land in Canada. As I know, the federal process takes at least 30 months in HK. However, I am not sure of in Australia's branch. Does anyone know about it? Please share your valuable opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Hi guys. 5 weeks since ppr, no sign of passport. Anyone here who is in the same timeline? How can we know the airway bill? Thanks.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, I wanna more clarification about police certificate from my home country? whatever my home county, what is the process of it I mean first I should contact my visa office in canada and they will send my request to my home country, my question is the certificate will send to CIC or to me and I send it when they request it. because I wanna apply for it from now till they request it as it takes months
Another question, is that OK to do my police certificate and medical check in another province other than quebec as I am out of town and I do not want to east my time and wait until go back quebec?
please advice
If you are outside your home country, please contact your home country emabssy in the coutry where you reside. From your embassy, you are eligible to apply for it. The is the standard procedure to apply for PCC, if you are away from your home country.

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
subtain said:
Hi everyone,

Did anyone ever have to change anything in their CSQ (like spelling mistake) etc. If yes then any idea how long does it take?

Thanks and have a wonderful day !

Same problem to me. how did you tackle the problem.Please response me.

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands & DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
MWQ said:
I didnt received anything after the AOR 7 months ago ,I dont know what is the PCC & I dont believe I received it & I was residing in Saudi Arabia at the time i applied and still .
How many months it took you to get AOR?

If you have applied with complete documents you will be contacted by nearest VIO which is Abu Dhabi for KSA.

PCC is police clearance certificate which has to be sent along with Federal application.

When did you exactly apply for federal part and when CSQ was issued to you?

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Hi all,

I have a question (maybe an easy one) on which I would appreciate your help.

I did my Medical Check last Wednesday after (fortunately!) receiving my Medical Orders from my Visa Office.

So here is the question: is all the documentation and are all forms sent by the doctor to the Visa Office? In other words, are there any documents/forms that should be sent by me to the Visa Office? I ask this because I did not keep any documents regarding the checks or any forms filled by the doctor. The doctor told me EVERYTHING would be sent by him through e-Medical. Is that ok? So, I do not have to send anything to the VO?

Below my updated Timeline! (for Federal Stage)
Application Received by CIC…..………………………………………………………………………….……..: Nov 25th, 2015
AOR / Processing Confirmation………………………………………………………………………….…..….: Jan 25th, 2016
Start of Processing by VO………………………………………………………………………………..……….: Feb 27th, 2016
Medical Orders Received and FBI Background Check Request..…....………………………..: Mar 24th, 2016
Meds Done................................................................................................: Mar 30th, 2016

Thanks for your help,

MontréalSW

IRK 2 Quebec

Mar 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
File Transfer...
15-03-2016
Med's Request
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2016
LANDED..........
SOON
Ravip said:
Hello Guys,

This morning my ECAS got changed to "Decision Made". What does it mean? However, I haven't get PPR yet.

Your valuable reply is appreciated.
Hi - Have you received your PPR request?

accmario

Apr 4, 2016
plz help!!!!!!!!

Urgent question!!!!!!!!
actually,i called quebec immigration office and they informed me that they have sent my CSQ since 2 months but i haven't receive it till now.
what shall i do? do i have to wait it or can i apply for the federal stage without it?

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Re: plz help!!!!!!!!

accmario said:
Urgent question!!!!!!!!
actually,i called quebec immigration office and they informed me that they have sent my CSQ since 2 months but i haven't receive it till now.
what shall i do? do i have to wait it or can i apply for the federal stage without it?
I think you need to see why you have not received it yet. you need to file the CSQ for the federal stage and without the it your file will not be processed.

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
MontréalSW said:
Hi all,

I have a question (maybe an easy one) on which I would appreciate your help.

I did my Medical Check last Wednesday after (fortunately!) receiving my Medical Orders from my Visa Office.

So here is the question: is all the documentation and are all forms sent by the doctor to the Visa Office? In other words, are there any documents/forms that should be sent by me to the Visa Office? I ask this because I did not keep any documents regarding the checks or any forms filled by the doctor. The doctor told me EVERYTHING would be sent by him through e-Medical. Is that ok? So, I do not have to send anything to the VO?

Below my updated Timeline! (for Federal Stage)
Application Received by CIC…...............................................................................................: Nov 25th, 2015
AOR / Processing Confirmation…...........................................................................................: Jan 25th, 2016
Start of Processing by VO…...................................................................................................: Feb 27th, 2016
Medical Orders Received and FBI Background Check Request......................................: Mar 24th, 2016
Meds Done................................................................................................: Mar 30th, 2016

Thanks for your help,

MontréalSW

if doctor said he send everything to VO then u dont have to do nothing. In my case i didnt do anything. 3 weeks later ECAS changed to MEDICAL RECEIVED. Are u applying from within Canada?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

accmario said:
Urgent question!!!!!!!!
There was same problem here. If two month gone then write an application that you missed the csq, request to send another CSQ with full actual address or you can use any canadian address. The total process will take 45 days. Do not wast time.

Ravip

Nov 12, 2013
IRK 2 Quebec said:
Hi - Have you received your PPR request?
Yes. I received PPR on 4th April and the same day I have sent to New Delhi office for visa stamping.
I would like to know how long does it take to receive passport with visa stamping from New Delhi?

accmario

Apr 4, 2016

mapsora said:
There was same problem here. If two month gone then write an application that you missed the csq, request to send another CSQ with full actual address or you can use any canadian address. The total process will take 45 days. Do not wast time.
thx for relpy , will it take 45 day if i use a candian address too ?? if yes then why it takes too much time !!
i don't know from where i could get the application or the address where i can send the CSQ request application .

IRK 2 Quebec

Mar 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
File Transfer...
15-03-2016
Med's Request
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2016
LANDED..........
SOON
Ravip said:
Yes. I received PPR on 4th April and the same day I have sent to New Delhi office for visa stamping.
I would like to know how long does it take to receive passport with visa stamping from New Delhi?
Great news!! hope you will receive it in a week..