+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

disBrew

Nov 23, 2015
So, Luc22, Jacques, leina, thank you all for sharing all you could during my process.

Answering the questions about the landing.

I did land at Lacolle, and I was alone (with a friend, but the PR thing is just with me).
The officers don't try a language over another, and the one that helped me was very friendly. It took me half an hour at the US border, plus around 20 minutes in the canadian one, with all I had to do there. I went there friday evening.
The officer didn't ask me much. Only for the CoPR, passport (which has my visas and work permit), and asked if I had funds without asking for proof of it. I was, yet, ready to provide any documents they might have asked for and I strongly advise everybody to do so. No specific question was asked, I was instructed about first steps as an immigrant, but it was very brief since he knew I was living here for a while already.

Ldmtl, hahaha I honestly was ready to go, but I needed a ride. I asked a friend, and at his earlier convenience we would go. When it happened, I told him, and he offered me that very evening. I had no reason to postpone that, so why not, let's do it!

adam14

Feb 28, 2016
MidoRafa said:
Congrats on the CSQ!
Why is it a problem if they put you as main applicant?
What do you mean by "spouse name wrong"? Is there a typo in her name?
sorry for the confusion about my post. They put our names wrong. I think they have confusion with our middle name and last name.

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Is there any expiry date on your VISA stamped in your password. In other words, is there a timeframe you must enter Canada before it expires?

GuessBoy

Oct 15, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2016
Med's Request
24-11-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
Luc22 said:
Hi GuessBoy
2 months to get AOR it Faster than usual... from where you are applying ?
Good luck
Hi Luc,

I'm applying from Mauritius.

Do you know how long it would take for me to receive medical request?

I saw most of the timeline it's taking 3 month correct or anyone got it within a shorted time frame?

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi,

My ecas status changed to "Medicals Received" on friday and today already i see passport requset mail.. this is Super fast... by all standards.
Wishin the rest the same experience.

Regards

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
GuessBoy said:
Hi Luc,

I'm applying from Mauritius.

Do you know how long it would take for me to receive medical request?

I saw most of the timeline it's taking 3 month correct or anyone got it within a shorted time frame?
Hi GuessBoy

Normally and as i have seen from many applicants in this forum that Medical is requested after 2 - 3 months from AOR, but i am not sure about your case and your Visa office..
Good luck

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
AMR2011 said:
Hi,

My ecas status changed to "Medicals Received" on friday and today already i see passport requset mail.. this is Super fast... by all standards.

Regards
Congrats AMR2011,, yes it is very fast indeed..

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
disBrew said:
So, Luc22, Jacques, leina, thank you all for sharing all you could during my process.

Answering the questions about the landing.

I did land at Lacolle, and I was alone (with a friend, but the PR thing is just with me).
The officers don't try a language over another, and the one that helped me was very friendly. It took me half an hour at the US border, plus around 20 minutes in the canadian one, with all I had to do there. I went there friday evening.
The officer didn't ask me much. Only for the CoPR, passport (which has my visas and work permit), and asked if I had funds without asking for proof of it. I was, yet, ready to provide any documents they might have asked for and I strongly advise everybody to do so. No specific question was asked, I was instructed about first steps as an immigrant, but it was very brief since he knew I was living here for a while already.

Ldmtl, hahaha I honestly was ready to go, but I needed a ride. I asked a friend, and at his earlier convenience we would go. When it happened, I told him, and he offered me that very evening. I had no reason to postpone that, so why not, let's do it!
about (and asked if I had funds without asking for proof of it) if you said no or he checked ur money and found it less do you know what will happen ??

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
AMR2011 said:
Hi,

Regards
Congrats Dear...

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one paid the landing Fees that is 490 CAD for the main applicant and 490 for spouse and no fees for kids = 980 CAD online but without they request that( mean before medical request also) ????

if some one did that : it can make any problem when they request this fees after 2 or 3 months and i will send them by mail the receipt that has old date then the landing fees request mail ??
because our country making some restriction these days about using the foreign currency and i'm afraid from these polices to restrict any fees payment so i think to safe it from now before any problems happen

so please i need you idea ;)

callmeeds

Sep 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEDERAL 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 16-11-2015
AOR Received.
FEDERAL 11-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
farmer200012 said:
Yes I received AOR on Feb 11, 2016.

Received application on October 4, 2015.
Send Acknowledging receipt on February 11, 2016.
Started processing application on February 11, 2016.

Hope all of you get the AOR soon!!!
Hello farmer200012. Did you already receive your MR? We have the same timeline.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will pay the RPRF fees online ( landing fees ) before the medical request or landing request .
so it's will make problem to me or normal ??? please help

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
amrsoudy said:
i will pay the RPRF fees online ( landing fees ) before the medical request or landing request .
so it's will make problem to me or normal ??? please help
It's not a problem. You can pay and submit the receipt at any time.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MidoRafa said:
It's not a problem. You can pay and submit the receipt at any time.
so i will pay the landing fees today and keep the receipt with me untill they request from me the landing fees then i will scan it and send it to them by mail right ??

Singh55

Sep 1, 2015
HELLO FRIENDS

Today i have got my medical request.

please help me there is a spelling mistake in my address (city name) on medical form.
what should i do? :) :)