+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
thanks for your reply...can you please guide how can i get this tax clearance certificate ? is it different for each year or only one for all working years ?

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
thanks for your reply...can you please guide how can i get this tax clearance certificate ? is it different for each year or only one for all working years ?

Go to your nearest income tax office and discuss the matter with customer care executive. We have the right to get tax clearance certificate from the office but some officers may give you or some may not that depends upon the tax officer. It would be better if you have a PAN card.

If it doesn’t work then you can submit an application for tax clearance certificate at the reception. Then the officer must give you a reply within a prescribed time limit.

If it doesn’t work you can apply tax clearance certificate by using Right to Information. For that you need to consult with an advocate.

If you want sample application letter for tax clearance certificate just search in google "Form for Obtaining Income-Tax Clearance Certificate under Section 230a, Income-Tax Act, 1961”.

http://www.vakilno1.com/forms/sale/sale-1483.html

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
hi

I need your help. I just received CSQ and i have to apply for federal for further processing. i have been asked to go to the following link which is not working

www.cic.qc.ca/francais/immigreriquebecidemande-trousse.asp

Can anyone point me to the right link ? Also guide me what are the documents do i need to submit ? Do i need to submit police clearance certificate now ?

Thanks in advance

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
Guys,

Me and my partner are having Masters. I have Question.

While filling your application did you mentioned your Secondary and Higher Secondary education details?

Thanks
Rohan

garabet1985

Sep 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

my wife and i, we received our CSQ on May 2015, applied for federal on end of October 2015, received AOR Jan 28 and 6 days later received medical exam papers, we will be having the medical exam soon!

how long do you think it will take for the final stage of asking our passports for visa ?

thank you in advance,

(applying from Lebanon)

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
garabet1985 said:
Hello Everyone,

my wife and i, we received our CSQ on May 2015, applied for federal on end of October 2015, received AOR Jan 28 and 6 days later received medical exam papers, we will be having the medical exam soon!

how long do you think it will take for the final stage of asking our passports for visa ?

thank you in advance,

(applying from Lebanon)

Congratulations.....your file is moving like the legendary Usain Bolt. Make haste and do the medical

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
I am moving to US next month. At one stage, I think CIC will ask for clearance certificate from FBI. Just wondering, if there is any minimum stay period at US for FBI in order to issue the clearance certificate.

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
bullrules said:
hi

I need your help. I just received CSQ and i have to apply for federal for further processing. i have been asked to go to the following link which is not working

www.cic.qc.ca/francais/immigreriquebecidemande-trousse.asp

Can anyone point me to the right link ? Also guide me what are the documents do i need to submit ? Do i need to submit police clearance certificate now ?

Thanks in advance
go to below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
stujen said:
Hi freinds,

jan 29 th ,i got medical request from New delhi visa office.
congragulations

rolzz

Feb 1, 2016
flyer110 said:
Hello, first congratulation to you for your baby. For your question, I think it won't take long, not longer than obtain a new CSQ, so mostly 2-3 weeks.
Thanks flyer110

rolzz

Feb 1, 2016
Hello,

We are compiling federal documents after csq.

Anyone knows about the certification level for the copies of documents that we send, that is, birth certificate, marriage certificates.

Also, I do not see that we need to send work testimonials, originals or copies, except that we have to list all the work activities for the past 10 years. Do we need to send work testimonials?

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
rolzz said:
Hello,

We are compiling federal documents after csq.

Anyone knows about the certification level for the copies of documents that we send, that is, birth certificate, marriage certificates.
Just follow the "Format" column of the checklist. If it says "Copy" then that's all you need, ie a photocopy - no need to make things more difficult or expensive than they need be. If the certificates are not in English or French then you will need to submit a "notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version".

Also, I do not see that we need to send work testimonials, originals or copies, except that we have to list all the work activities for the past 10 years. Do we need to send work testimonials?
Not required for federal part. The difficult part where you had to prove every word is over now that you have your CSQ in hand ;)

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would be helpful to other applicants if you could share the following details

Visa Office:
Federal Application sent:
AOR Received:
Police Clearance Certificate Request:
Police Clearance Certificate Sent:
Medical Request:
Medical Sent:
Passport Request:
Passport Sent:
Passport Received:

My timeline is

Visa Office: New Delhi
Federal Application sent: 25/01/2016
AOR Received: Waiting
Police Clearance Certificate Request:
Police Clearance Certificate Sent: 25/01/2016
Medical Request: Waiting
Medical Sent: Waiting
Passport Request: Waiting
Passport Sent: Waiting
Passport Received: Waiting

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
GUYS, IT'S 2016!!!

Visa Office: OTTAWA
Federal Application sent: 07/FEB./2016
AOR Received: Waiting
Medical Request: Waiting
Medical Sent: Waiting
Passport Request: Waiting
Passport Sent: Waiting
Passport Received: Waiting

jacobtiju

Jun 6, 2015
Hi All,

Category........: QSW
Visa Office......: Hong Kong
App. Filed.......: June 2012
Doc's Request.: Apr 2015
CSQ Nomination.....: Jul 2015
AOR Received.: Nov 2015
File Transfer...: Nov 2015
Med's Request: Feb 2016 (No request, done upfront)
Med's Done....: Feb 2016 (Status updated as Meds received)
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........: waiting

I'm from India. VO is New Delhi. How much more time for the PP req?
Anyone from India with similar timelines?

TJ