+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
disBrew said:
Jacques_Leo and Luc22, I have only 3 lines:

We received your application for permanent residence
We started processing your application
Medical results received

I paid RPRF already, and I applied exactly one week after Jacques_Leo :/

You said they're finishing February ones. Do they do it per month, or first come first serve?
I.E., they'd finish ours (me and Luc22 e.g.) before moving on?
For your ECAS, don't worry, one of my friend got his PPR this morning, he applied 3 days before me. His ECAS also has only three lines.
And yeah i think they do it per month as other people like Jan Feb 2015 in-land PNP&FSW applicants are receiving their PPR from Ottawa these days.

disBrew

Nov 23, 2015
Cool Jacques!

So, I applied from inside Canada, QSW. I have a temporary work permit, CSQ, applied a week after you, Nova Scotia Office, I'm still inside Canada, just waiting for it. I've been here for over 2 years.
They, so far, didn't request for extra documents, and I did everything you also did. My dates are very close to yours (in general, I have applied 1 week after you, and did the rest 1 week before), and now I'm waiting for the final, with no lines on my ECAS :/

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
disBrew said:
Cool Jacques!

So, I applied from inside Canada, QSW. I have a temporary work permit, CSQ, applied a week after you, Nova Scotia Office, I'm still inside Canada, just waiting for it. I've been here for over 2 years.
They, so far, didn't request for extra documents, and I did everything you also did. My dates are very close to yours (in general, I have applied 1 week after you, and did the rest 1 week before), and now I'm waiting for the final, with no lines on my ECAS :/
We are very close to finish line :D I applied on 4th of March 2015 .. few days after you did.
Good luck

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
I submitted everything upfront including RFPR. Here's what my ECAS says:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 18, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 4, 2016.
We started processing your application on January 4, 2016.
Medical results have been received. - this message showed up on January 5, 2016

genajamaica

Sep 29, 2011
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-05-2015
Med's Request
29-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
not yet
congratulations to everyone who has had positive news from CIC or the Embassies.

I am hoping that the rest of us will get our good news in short order.

congrats again

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
DebR said:
Hi! Amelie,
My Process has started from Sep 2015.
I have a new line in No.5 in my time line, that express to submit my intention to settle in QC.
I have already send them the answer of their Query, but no update till now. don't know how long it will take.

cheers,

DebR
Hi DebR,
Don't worry. On November 09, they asked me to send a certificate of criminal record check from Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), which I sent within a week
No update and no MR till now
cheers

disBrew

Nov 23, 2015
Does anybody know actually how this "Client application status Updated Tuesdays" work?

I see people got "Decision Made" on Mondays, Thursdays, but how if it is supposed to be updated on Tuesdays?

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r friends I send my application to Sydney on 26 October 2015 and its delivered on 31 October I sent upfront medical ,police clearance certificate and immigration fee with my application so what will be next step of cic and how long they take thanks I will wait for your replies

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
Jacques_Leo said:
Thanks guys!No, no correspondences after medical. I paid my RPRF before Medical. Canadian PCC never submit, they can do criminal check on their own.Here is my ECAS now, when i click on Decision Made:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 17, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 17, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on July 21, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

You will get yours, its almost there!
Hi Jaques LEo!
I check you lines above and i see no RCMP or Criminal record check request... is it normal that they skipped that step for you?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Dear Seniors / expert who already god qualified plz help

I need some advice to all experts...

If we enter our matric data den in certificate only mentioned end date. My question is wat will be the start data? And will dey required any proof for start data?

If we enter our intermediate data den in certificate only mentioned end date. My question is wat will be the start data? And will dey required any proof for start data?

Plz advice

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
Ldmtl said:
Hi Jaques LEo!
I check you lines above and i see no RCMP or Criminal record check request... is it normal that they skipped that step for you?
Hey, for the RCMP record, they can do a basic name-based criminal check, if you can pass it then you pass the Criminality check.
But if there is someone in their database who has similar name&birthday as yours, they will request you to do a fingerprint-based record.

I do request my GCMS note and in the section of Criminality/RCMP screening, it said "No Reportable Trace", so i guess i passed that name-based check.