+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
subtain said:
Hi guys,

Today my lawyer informed me that they have received a communication from CIC that my VO has made a positive decision on my application.

Any ideas what does that mean in terms of what stage of application does this status corresponds to ?

Thanks !!
Did you get your Medical Request?

hellocolin

Jan 14, 2016
Hi friend, what do you mean " a communication"? did you receive your medical request?

subtain said:
Hi guys,

Today my lawyer informed me that they have received a communication from CIC that my VO has made a positive decision on my application.

Any ideas what does that mean in terms of what stage of application does this status corresponds to ?

Thanks !!

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Is there any November-Dec 2014 applicant who has yet to receive DM or PPR?

nafiz01

Jan 14, 2016
What is the exact Photo Specifications for PR application for Quebec-selected skilled workers. In Guide Q7000 - Application for PR: Quebec Skilled Worker Class, they just mentioned about name and complete address of the photography studio; but don't I have to write my name and date of birth? Also checklist and Appendix A – Photo Specifications doesn't match or not updated.

ken2011

Apr 14, 2015
ken2011 said:
Dear all friends!!!

I've just received an email from CIC Singapore requiring me send them additional information to prove that I intend to reside in Quebec.
It is so strange because I had CSQ already, thus I don't need to prove that why I choose Quebec, intend to live there. It is definitely the work of Quebec Immigration Officer!
This is my timelines:

CSQ application: May 2011
CSQ received : April 2015
Federal app: July 2015
AOR Federal: August 2015
And today I received this email from them.

I am very nervous for this email! Any experts know, please share your experiences! I am very appreciate.

This is an email which they sent to me.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Evidence that you intend to reside in the province of Quebec and therefore meet the requirement
of section 86(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This could include, but is not
limited to, an explanation of why you chose to apply to settle in Quebec, a listing of family and
friends in Quebec, language test results, etc.

If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed
explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a
certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address,
contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We
will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for
information on the routine progress of your application.
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.
Dear friends,

After sending the documents to evidence that I intend to reside in Quebec on Monday 11/1/2016, and today I have just received Medical Examination from CIC Singapore.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Good luck to all.

Cheers

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
From CIC website I've learnt that it takes 90 days (once your application has been opened and complete) on average to get your PR status. Can anyone confirm that?

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi
I am relocated from Canada to India in the first week of January and would like to change the address
I received the AOR in the month of December

Please guide me how to change the address?

Thanks

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hi,

What did you provide as evidence to prove your intention to stay in Quebec?

Thanks

ken2011 said:
Dear friends,

After sending the documents to evidence that I intend to reside in Quebec on Monday 11/1/2016, and today I have just received Medical Examination from CIC Singapore.

Good luck to all.

Cheers

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
ken2011 said:
Dear friends,

Good luck to all.

what document did you send?

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo guys,

please help me out

As i have filed my quebec file in july 2013 and got application no. on nov 2013.

after that i also got married in nov 2013

but i had sent my details of marriage and husband in feb 2015.they accepted and deducted the fees also.

today(jan 2016), i called their office at quebec,they told our file got rejected last month as they asked for documents and we had not sent.

as we didnot go any email,any letter for document required.so she told that we can send a letter that we had not received any letter .

Is it possible that if we send letter to Quebec that we had not recerived any letter then after they will again continune our file.

Please reply

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
SSS1234 said:
Hello Subtain,

Have you got your medical request?
Thanks.

Regards,
Today they actually asked for my spouse medical request. She applied for open work permit and had her medical exam was done on June 10th 2015. In October, they asked for my medical request only.