+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
samsam0727 said:
Hi there
I sent my document to Federal visa office in Manila on November 1st, 2015 after I've got CSQ.
I dont have any contact from feds. Does anyone have same situation? CIC web site says Manila-waiting-time is 10months so far.
how long will it take to get file no?
Thanks,
It should be sent to Nova Scotia, I done that way only even though my Visa office is Abu Dhabi , I am not sure it is right.

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi All ,
i received an email from New Delhi Immigration office requesting to pay the RPRF Fee . just wondering if anyone had this experience .
Even before the medicals they have requested to pay the fees .

Regards
Vinayak

motazosman280

Nov 16, 2015
csvinayak said:
Hi All ,
i received an email from New Delhi Immigration office requesting to pay the RPRF Fee . just wondering if anyone had this experience .

Regards
Vinayak
dear Friend

URGENT
i read in the website of Quebec the english requierd minimum 5 band in the CLB level wich is mean 4 Reading /5writing/5 listing /5 speaking in IELTS
but this enough to complete the application after that because i get 4 Reading ,5.5 listing /6 speaking/5 writing
i dont now if this enough to complete my process becouse the CIC need 6 band in ielts

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Subahansharif said:
Hi Guys,

After getting CSQ, While applying federal , Do we need to show proof of funds ~$11,000 as per federal?
Just submitted a month ago my application for Federal to Sidney, NS and they do not request any documentation showing proof of funds....

If it is not on the List of Documents requested, you do not have to send it.

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Marlee said:
As I already stated above:

1. I submitted my medicals prior to having a file number. I sent my federal application to Sydney one month after I did my medicals. Nothing got lost.
2. He will most probably have his file number by the time his FBI clearance arrives.

Either way he will be fine. I can only refer to my personal experience. No one is obliged to take anyone's advice here. Of course you are free to wait for the VO to request every single missing document if this is what you are most comfortable with. It is up to you.
Many Thanks for your prompt and complete advise Marlee and Luc22!!!

After reading your posts, I think I will take an approach just in the middle! will not send before receiving AOR / E-Cas Number but will not wait for Sidney to ask for it either.... with the E-Cas number on hand it will not get lost, even if I send before they ask for it.... And they will ask for it anyways! so the document will be already there when the review of my file is in process....

At first, had doubts about sending before receiving the request from the Immigration Officer, because of the instruction "Do not Send Additional Documents Unless Requested". But like Marlee said the document has already being requested! it is not an "additional document".... so this is a more than valid point.....

Also, on a letter I submitted explaining why I had not send this document with my initial application, already stated that I would send it immediately after receiving it, so, when reviewing my file, the Immigration Officer should at first check if this item has already arrived at the Immigration Office so he/she can complete the review (if he wants to move things fast). And if he/she doesn't, the document will already be there whenever they search for it.

What I will definitely not do is sending before getting AOR.... here I will buy Luc22's advise.....

Many thanks again for your help and Merry Xmas / Happy Holidays!.

MontréalSW

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
MontréalSW said:
Just submitted a month ago my application for Federal to Sidney, NS and they do not request any documentation showing proof of funds....

If it is not on the List of Documents requested, you do not have to send it.
Heey hello, I see you have already submitted your papers to federal.I have a couple of questions as i am in the same stage and will send my papers next week.
should I send the payment form if I will pay online from home and include the receipt in the application package?

thanks and Merry Xmas!!!

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello guys,

Actually I asked this question before but I didn't get a clear response. Could you please clarify what does the priority processing based on the AOT means? I have bachelor degree in computer science and I also sent TEF results along with my application (reading A2, listening B2, writing B2, and speaking B2). Does it mean that the file will be processed faster? If yes how long might take to have a CSQ if the VO is in Abu Dhabi? Anyone may please share his timeline to have a clue, thanks..

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
karenjent said:
Heey hello, I see you have already submitted your papers to federal.I have a couple of questions as i am in the same stage and will send my papers next week.
should I send the payment form if I will pay online from home and include the receipt in the application package?

thanks and Merry Xmas!!!
Hello Karenjent,

I think you refer to the Payment Form IMM5620 or "Formulaire de Paiement de Frais" in french of course, and I think that if you pay online the answer is NO.

In my case, I paid Online and I did not include it in my application. I read somewhere this formulaire applied only if you wanted them to charge your Credit Card based on the info you provide here, and they would do it in the future, when reviewing your application, which is also risky because if the card is not accepted, you would be in trouble.

What you must make sure is that you are connected to a printer when paying on their online portal. Print the Receipt which has a barcode and YOU MUST INCLUDE IT in your application package. That is your proof of payment. Once you pay you can also save it on your computer as a .PDF or forward it to an E-Mail. The portal is very friendly. Another advantage is that it will state immediately whether your card has been accepted or rejected.

That is what I did.

Good Luck and Merry Xmas!

MontréalSW

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
No problem, SW! :)

Good luck with your process and enjoy the holidays! ;)

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Hello,

I am planning to apply for Quebec on 18th Jan, 2016. Can someone help me please on what documents are required to be uploaded into the online system so I can get them prepared in advance.

One more question, does Quebec requires 3 months bank account statement prior to application submission?

Thanks

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
csvinayak said:
Hi All ,

Regards
Vinayak

Hi All

Can you help RPRF Fee is it 490$ CAD or 550 $ CAD where on CIC website can i find its equivalent INR .AS the Home office in my case New Delhi have mentioned if paying in
INR a demand draft to be paid in INR only .& also there is no address for NewDelhi where should I send the fees across to & the copy of the email sent by them .

Regards
Vinayak

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
MontréalSW said:
Many Thanks for your prompt and complete advise Marlee and Luc22!!!

After reading your posts, I think I will take an approach just in the middle! will not send before receiving AOR / E-Cas Number but will not wait for Sidney to ask for it either.... with the E-Cas number on hand it will not get lost, even if I send before they ask for it.... And they will ask for it anyways! so the document will be already there when the review of my file is in process....

At first, had doubts about sending before receiving the request from the Immigration Officer, because of the instruction "Do not Send Additional Documents Unless Requested". But like Marlee said the document has already being requested! it is not an "additional document".... so this is a more than valid point.....

Also, on a letter I submitted explaining why I had not send this document with my initial application, already stated that I would send it immediately after receiving it, so, when reviewing my file, the Immigration Officer should at first check if this item has already arrived at the Immigration Office so he/she can complete the review (if he wants to move things fast). And if he/she doesn't, the document will already be there whenever they search for it.

What I will definitely not do is sending before getting AOR.... here I will buy Luc22's advise.....

Many thanks again for your help and Merry Xmas / Happy Holidays!.

MontréalSW
Merry Christmas to you as well and good luck!!