+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
Hi, My timeline is same as yours. Submitted on November 26, 2023. AOR January 16th and Biometric done on January 17th. I have received both pre-arrival and medical exam request within 3 hours today.
Yes, I also received medical request today. Do you know where to get cheaper medical exam as seems prices are super expensive for medical: If no choice, I will pay for it. Thanks!!
Children 0-4 years old (167$)
- Children 5-10 years old (179$)
- Children 11-14 years old (256$)
- Adult 15 years old and over (315$)

Petite4545

Mar 18, 2024
Yes, I also received medical request today. Do you know where to get cheaper medical exam as seems prices are super expensive for medical: If no choice, I will pay for it. Thanks!!
Children 0-4 years old (167$)
- Children 5-10 years old (179$)
- Children 11-14 years old (256$)
- Adult 15 years old and over (315$)
I just booked an appointment at Prima Canada - Clinique de Medecine Industrielle et Preventive du Quebec CMIPQ (1665 Ste. Catherine O). Over the weekend the price is 250 CAD and during the week it is 240 CAD. Also, Clinique médicale Luso is 260 CAD.

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
I just booked an appointment at Prima Canada - Clinique de Medecine Industrielle et Preventive du Quebec CMIPQ (1665 Ste. Catherine O). Over the weekend the price is 250 CAD and during the week it is 240 CAD. Also, Clinique médicale Luso is 260 CAD.
Yeah prima is better and everyday appointments are available. Thanks!

Reactions: Petite4545

jad_122

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

My friend paid for biometric 2 months ago but did not receive instruction letter yet. Is it normal? She applied in September 2023, AOR 31 January 2024. She did Biometric 2 years for Visit visa, but they told her she need to redo it again , pay the fees and wait for instruction letter.

user2908

Feb 7, 2024
Hi, My timeline is same as yours. Submitted on November 26, 2023. AOR January 16th and Biometric done on January 17th. I have received both pre-arrival and medical exam request within 3 hours today.
Hello! My application was submitted one week after yours. I hope I will get something next week then. Would you mind letting me know what the pre-arrival letter means? Thank you!

Petite4545

Mar 18, 2024
Hello! My application was submitted one week after yours. I hope I will get something next week then. Would you mind letting me know what the pre-arrival letter means? Thank you!
It helps you to prepare to live in Canada and provides some free services for you and your family. I find it very useful if you are not an inland applicant to find job, learn the language, find settlement, and find school for kids. I suggest you review this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

Reactions: user2908

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Guys! today I received AOR after 75 days. Unfortunately, they returned my application due to the submission of the electronic version of CSQ. Make sure you submit a scan of a hard copy of CSQ. It seems I have to wait another 75 days. be careful to don't make the same mistake.
thats weird because the mifi only send e-copies of csq, on my side i use the e-copy that arrima sent to me. i had received our pr card 2 weeks ago.

mahan_100

Mar 13, 2023
thats weird because the mifi only send e-copies of csq, on my side i use the e-copy that arrima sent to me. i had received our pr card 2 weeks ago.
it was pretty fast that you got your PR, it seems they make decisions fast for some nationalities, could you tell us what is your nationality? thank you

vueha007

Dec 10, 2018
Hi all,

I am in the Federal stage of PR application with CSQ. I have some confusion:

First of all, I wonder if I need "Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees " for my Federal stage PR application with CSQ?

Additonally, I got confused with the Additional documents, as:

In the "Identity and civil status documents" it recommends to upload IDs, marriage certificates etc., then there is an seperated "Marriage Certificate(s) " section
On the same way, there is an "Children information" and there's also a "Children's Birth Certificates (which name their parents)"

This really confuses me. Could any one shed some light?

Thank you.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi all,

I am in the Federal stage of PR application with CSQ. I have some confusion:

First of all, I wonder if I need "Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees " for my Federal stage PR application with CSQ?

Additonally, I got confused with the Additional documents, as:

In the "Identity and civil status documents" it recommends to upload IDs, marriage certificates etc., then there is an seperated "Marriage Certificate(s) " section
On the same way, there is an "Children information" and there's also a "Children's Birth Certificates (which name their parents)"

This really confuses me. Could any one shed some light?

Thank you.
In which part of the documents are you now as far as i know with the csq we are applying with the economic classes, now for the documents you can upload one copy.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Update this morning..

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.
1/4/2024 - Request for Medical Examination.
1/9/2024 - Medical Exam complete, waiting for results.
1/13/2024 - Medical Exam Passed.
New Update,

New Update today

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.
1/4/2024 - Request for Medical Examination.
1/9/2024 - Medical Exam complete, waiting for results.
1/13/2024 - Medical Exam Passed.
3/25/2024 - Biometrics Requested,
3/25/2024 - Biometrics Booked.

I've been told assuming no complications the next step is the request to set up a portal for the eCORP..

Reactions: endvoice

endvoice

Jul 25, 2023
The AOR doesn't really mean anything, assuming your paperwork was filled out correctly and it has been received just wait for them to move forward..
I know what AOR is. However, AOR is my next and first step after submitting the file. This is the reason that is important to us.