+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Hello Every body , I have trouble to create a account for the tracker status for my PR , I applied under QSWP , I fill all the information but the systems show me that I have some problems. Also I already receive my AOR and I did the biometrics. The Gckey don't work for tracker. The link I am using is : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Any advise to review and follow up my PR process. ThX

sam_h

Feb 14, 2024
Hello Everybody, I submitted my PR application on Jan 12.
It's been more than a month I have been waiting for AOR. (I applied inside Canada)
is anyone else in the same situation?

Quebec2805

Feb 15, 2024
Hello everybody, After I received my CSQ, I submitted my PR application on August 23, 2023 and passed the medical test on January 19, 2024. However, I recently got laid off by the company that supports me to get the CSQ under QSWP. What are the chances of my PR application being rejected due to losing my job? Is anyone else in the same situation? Thanks!

Last edited:

mahan_100

Mar 13, 2023
Hello everybody, After I received my CSQ, I submitted my PR application on August 23, 2023 and passed the medical test on January 19, 2024. However, I recently got laid off by the company that supports me to get the CSQ under QSWP. What are the chances of my PR application being rejected due to losing my job? Is anyone else in the same situation? Thanks!
rejected??!!! for what man :D:D:D zero percent chance got rejected,never, cause you passed and you're in the Federal stage, and they never come and check whether you are still employed or not

Reactions: Quebec2805

endvoice

Jul 25, 2023
Hello Guys,
I hope all is well.
Kindly I submitted my PR application on Feb 8th after receiving my CSQ.
Any idea how long it will take for AOR these days?
I have a representative on my file, do I receive any updates on my email also or he will receive them?

Quebec2805

Feb 15, 2024
Hello Guys,
I hope all is well.
Kindly I submitted my PR application on Feb 8th after receiving my CSQ.
Any idea how long it will take for AOR these days?
I have a representative on my file, do I receive any updates on my email also or he will receive them?
It depends on various factors but it's been roughly taking around 15 days after the application submission.

Reactions: endvoice

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
My timeline :
17 December 2023 => applied
14 February 2024 => AOR + biometric request + Request to link to GC KEY
16 February => biometric done , updated on gckey .
in gckey they are saying we are reviewing your eligibility once we done we will send you message, but rest of the steps showing do not start or you don’t need.

Last edited:
Reactions: sam_h and Mano280
Feb 18, 2024
Good day I’m a Cameroonian aged 31 with working experience in building and construction and 12 years driving experience I’ll like to get employed and move and work in canada

sam_h

Feb 14, 2024
My timeline :
17 December 2023 => applied
14 February 2024 => AOR + biometric request + Request to link to GC KEY
16 February => biometric done , updated on gckey .
in gckey they are saying we are reviewing your eligibility once we done we will send you message, but rest of the steps showing do not start or you don’t need.
sounds good. did you apply inland?

endvoice

Jul 25, 2023
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to add the PR application to the GC KEY account before receiving AOR and after submitting the application?

I tried but it couldn't find my application with the provided information

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to add the PR application to the GC KEY account before receiving AOR and after submitting the application?

I tried but it couldn't find my application with the provided information
Short answer is no. In Oder to link Gc key with file your file suppose to be in GCMS system. Mostly once officer open your file and check the completeness they send you Aor and put your file in GCMS at that time . But sometimes they just put in the system but don’t send you Aor in that case you can try to link either with your name, uci Or you can call ircc they will give you temporary file number to link to GC key ( for that wait at least 3-4 months after submitting )

Reactions: endvoice