+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
The photo to go with the medical report?

I got them from a local pharmacy but in the end the place I did the exam took a picture of me anyway.. if you're not sure then ask the place you're going..
no the photo that you had uploaded on your pr application? because mine i diy it

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
the pharmacy puts down the date in an official stamp.. the doctor when you do your medical exam formally confirms who you are in person.

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
it's :
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Quebec Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

seems they pick up some random people and let the grass grow under their feet:confused:
yes QSW applicants were processed at sydney and its taking very long, im almost on my 5 months and stuck also on background check.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
July 26, 2023: PR portal submission
Aug 09, 2023: Aor, biometrics passed
Sep 12, 2023: Medical requested
Sep 28, 2023: Medical passed
Oct 27, 2023: CV/resume requested
Nov 02, 2023: CV Acquired
.... then nothing!
may be worth giving them a call

snehamaryjohn

Sep 22, 2023
Pr application submitted under QSWP with CSQ and I am dependent of my Husband. For previous relevant experience I gave reference letter with date of joining and positing and the Technologies I have worked. Is there any issues if I didn't mention whole roles abd responsibilities because we submitted application uner QSWP ?

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Hello Every body , I have trouble to create a account for the tracker status for my PR , I applied under QSWP , I fill all the information but the systems show me that I have some problems. Also I already receive my AOR and I did the biometrics. The Gckey don't work for tracker. The link I am using is : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Any advise to review and follow up my PR process. ThX