+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mano280

Dec 27, 2023
Hi all! I need your help.

1. I have received a letter to get my biometrics done, which I did last week Friday, it has been sent already but I haven't since got any update on my IRCC portal,is this normal? I see some people received their Pre arrival services letter right after the biometrics.

I am worried!

2. Do I need to wait for a letter from them to get my medicals done, or should I already get it done then send them the documents?

Please advise! Thanks

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023

1. I have received a letter to get my biometrics done, which I did last week Friday, it has been sent already but I haven't since got any update on my IRCC portal,is this normal? I see some people received their Pre arrival services letter right after the biometrics.

I am worried!

2. Do I need to wait for a letter from them to get my medicals done, or should I already get it done then send them the documents?

Please advise! Thanks
If its been sent then just wait, they will update you when they are ready to. You need to get used to waiting and relax, if there is a problem they will contact you, if not they will notify you if they need more from you.

The ARO isn't something you need to worry about, it doesn't really mean anything.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
If its been sent then just wait, they will update you when they are ready to. You need to get used to waiting and relax, if there is a problem they will contact you, if not they will notify you if they need more from you.

The ARO isn't something you need to worry about, it doesn't really mean anything.
Hi how's your application? i think were almost the same timeline.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hi how's your application? i think were almost the same timeline.
I passed my medical about 2 weeks ago..

So right now I'm getting on with my life, Ill get an email to tell me I have an update on my application when they're ready..

Assuming your paperwork is correct and you've sent it to them.. all you can do is wait..

Reactions: feedingspree

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
Hello Everyone.

Need urgent help.

MIFI has asked me to send attested copies of my education documents..I have my education done from India

So want to know how to do attestation, currently I m in Canada..What does attested copy means ?

Just Notary stamp from Canada lawyer will work or some other process ??

Plz help in great confusion

Ritik
Roberto.bansal@gmail.com

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.

Hello Everyone.

Need urgent help.

MIFI has asked me to send attested copies of my education documents..I have my education done from India

So want to know how to do attestation, currently I m in Canada..What does attested copy means ?

Ritik

Roberto.bansal@gmail.com

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I passed my medical about 2 weeks ago..

So right now I'm getting on with my life, Ill get an email to tell me I have an update on my application when they're ready..

Assuming your paperwork is correct and you've sent it to them.. all you can do is wait..
how did you take your photos? did you do it by yourself or you ask a studio to take a photo of you?

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
how did you take your photos? did you do it by yourself or you ask a studio to take a photo of you?
Thanks for replying but seems u missed my question.

I have not got my CSQ yet ? I am asking about education documents certified copy process from India to get CSQ ?

Kindly advise

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
Hello Everyone.

Need urgent help.

Ritik
Roberto.bansal@gmail.com
Since you are in Canada, you can do attestation with Indian embassy in canada, make appointment before you go there. Quebec/Canadian lawyer will not work as MIFI want country specific documents need to be signed by that country lawyers.

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022

I am worried!

Please advise! Thanks
Are you inland applicant or outland? I am in the same boat and almost same level in my PR journey. Pls keep us updated any progress on your application.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks for replying but seems u missed my question.

I have not got my CSQ yet ? I am asking about education documents certified copy process from India to get CSQ ?

Kindly advise
hi im replying to CTB, anyway for attestation of your studies it means that your diplomas and TOR should have stamp and signature of the school where you did your studies, you need to xerox the original copies and let the school put a stamp and sign it originally.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
The photo to go with the medical report?

I got them from a local pharmacy but in the end the place I did the exam took a picture of me anyway.. if you're not sure then ask the place you're going..

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hello Everyone.

Need urgent help.

Ritik

Roberto.bansal@gmail.com

Hello Everyone.

Need urgent help.

Ritik
Roberto.bansal@gmail.com
It means they want to you to show the documents are authentic, you should be able to google services in Canada that can do this for you..

Basically the MIFI wants to make sure you're not lying about your educational background.

If you're not sure then you should contact an immigration lawyer.