+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
102 days is ridiculous! It’s like they don’t want us to ever get out of this app process. In December, it’ll be 2 years for me start to finish (that is if I even receive the cards by December). Can’t imagine the people who’ve just now eCOPR’d and have no hope of travel for the holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: QC_ and Sanjar718

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
102 days is ridiculous! It’s like they don’t want us to ever get out of this app process. In December, it’ll be 2 years for me start to finish (that is if I even receive the cards by December). Can’t imagine the people who’ve just now eCOPR’d and have no hope of travel for the holidays.
I had hopes to travel for the holidays but there pretty much no chance for that to happen. I got my eCoPR in a month ago. I expect the card by February or March.

• Sad
Reactions: Thursty9

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
I had hopes to travel for the holidays but there pretty much no chance for that to happen. I got my eCoPR in a month ago. I expect the card by February or March.
From what i read in other forums and fb, usually GU in pr cards means, its sent to printing, so once the printing office mails, it willl send a note to ircc agents, and they should send a notification in the system. Thats why some people get notification and receive cards next day. So, lets wait a bit, its coming.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
and i think its a good sign that we dont get photo reject msg after GU. It is probably means that its accepted and approved and sent to production.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
As i told you guys GU means sent to production.
Just got reply to my web form regarding PR card status:

Code:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your card has been approved and sent for production.

How will I receive my card?

Once produced, the PR card is generally mailed to you directly. It is also possible that you are asked to pick it up in person.

This random selection for in-person pickup is done to allow IRCC to gather information in our continuous effort to improve the processing of PR Card applications.

If your card is selected for pickup, you will be informed of the pickup date, time and location along with the documents you will be required to bring with you.

Rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to deliver your card as quickly as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Thursty9 and QC_

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021

Code:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your card has been approved and sent for production.

Once produced, the PR card is generally mailed to you directly. It is also possible that you are asked to pick it up in person.

This random selection for in-person pickup is done to allow IRCC to gather information in our continuous effort to improve the processing of PR Card applications.

If your card is selected for pickup, you will be informed of the pickup date, time and location along with the documents you will be required to bring with you.

Rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to deliver your card as quickly as possible.
Yesss!!!

Reactions: QC_ and Sanjar718

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys, does anybody know if having no news after submitting medcial exam in March 2022 is totally normal. I'm getting so scared now....

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022

Code:

Yay! Seems like the long delays weren't applicable to you after all

Reactions: Sanjar718

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi guys, does anybody know if having no news after submitting medcial exam in March 2022 is totally normal. I'm getting so scared now....
You can always send a Webform asking for information or try to call them and get a hold of a human (the hardest part)