+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Yogesh01

Apr 4, 2022
Do we know for which time period the PR applications are being processed right now? CIC used to show that before but I can't seem to find it now.
Has anyone who submitted their documents in Aug 2021 and received AOR around March 2022 seen any recent movement on their application?

I last heard from CIC on 2nd April regarding the pre-arrival letter and there is no movement since (apart from progress percentage which I believe is of no use). :(

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Do we know for which time period the PR applications are being processed right now? CIC used to show that before but I can't seem to find it now.
Has anyone who submitted their documents in Aug 2021 and received AOR around March 2022 seen any recent movement on their application?

I last heard from CIC on 2nd April regarding the pre-arrival letter and there is no movement since (apart from progress percentage which I believe is of no use). :(
Do you remember me? Almost same timeline as you but I got the eCoPR 31st May.

• Love
Reactions: Yogesh01

Yogesh01

Apr 4, 2022
Do you remember me? Almost same timeline as you but I got the eCoPR 31st May.
Hey @GentleM, yes I do remember you. :)
I actually checked your timeline a few mins back. Congrats and am happy for you. Hope you get your PR card soon.

Unlike you, I haven't received anything yet. :(
No movement whatsoever.

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Hey @GentleM, yes I do remember you. :)
I actually checked your timeline a few mins back. Congrats and am happy for you. Hope you get your PR card soon.

Unlike you, I haven't received anything yet. :(
No movement whatsoever.
As you know I also didn't make any movements and then it happened suddenly. The people around me were like that, and I think you will be moving soon too.

• Love
Reactions: Yogesh01

JRichards

Dec 9, 2021
Second to last update for me - I got my eCOPR on 28 of April and on 3 June, I got notice in my acct that they have mailed it. Not recieved yet but it's close!
DF 11 May 2021
AOR 15 Feb 2022 si je me trompe pas

Anonymous101

May 11, 2022
Hi Guys

After getting Copr, I linked the PR card application in my gckey but i can't see my biometric details on account and when i tried to check my biometric validity, i can see Your biometric have Expired

Any solution and is there any one who got same issue.

Thanks in Advance

JRichards

Dec 9, 2021
Last update for me : Card received!
DF 11 May 2021
AOR 16 Feb 2022
eCOPR April 28
Card approved 3 June
Card received 8 June

Thanks everyone, and good luck to everyone esepecially those who have been waiting for multiple years.