+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sumeetbarua1380

Dec 5, 2020
Hi friends, We have already applied PR application with IRCC with our CSQ for a family of 3. Now we have an additional dependent born. Do we need to reapply for a fresh CSQ?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Any Jan 2021 still waiting for a decision? I may be the only inland who’s not heard anything despite passing medical in Feb.
Criminality in progress for months though I have no criminal background and have not left CA since 2020. Eligibility, etc not started. MPs don’t respond. Web forms go unanswered. And every time I call it’s the same old “be patient”. I’m literally at my wits end.

kishenpj

Jan 31, 2018
Any Jan 2021 still waiting for a decision? I may be the only inland who’s not heard anything despite passing medical in Feb.
Criminality in progress for months though I have no criminal background and have not left CA since 2020. Eligibility, etc not started. MPs don’t respond. Web forms go unanswered. And every time I call it’s the same old “be patient”. I’m literally at my wits end.
I'm in the same situation as yours. No updates after passed medical exam.

• Sad
Reactions: Thursty9

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I am inland
Applied Nov 2020
Like you
Silence

majalo

May 31, 2022
Good day everyone. I am PR applicant for Canada. I am outland applicant and my application is paper-based quebec selected skilled worker since 2019. I got an email from dakar visa office two weeks ago telling me my application has been finalized. And that i should check my CIC online account for further details. They also said in the same email that they will contact me shortly to retrieve my travelling documents from the visa office. I sent my passports since december 2021 through DHL from Cameroon. My proccupations are;
- Why up to 02 weeks after i received the finalization email, my CIC account has not been updated, no changes,
- Why up to 02 weeks they have not contacted me to notify DHL for my travel documents pickup,
- Should i assume that my travel documents are ready for pickup and go ahead to notify DHL to go and pick up the documents and send to me? Or should i just keep waiting for dakar visa office?
Please if anyone can oriented me on what to do, I will be very grateful.

Monese

May 25, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got decision made in Ecas online tool, on 13th of May, but there is no news until now, do you have any suggestions?
I didn’t receive any email from pr portal.
Thanks for your help.

Anonymous101

May 11, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got decision made in Ecas online tool, on 13th of May, but there is no news until now, do you have any suggestions?
I didn’t receive any email from pr portal.
Thanks for your help.
Note : This is not a official Advice

you can send a force email at

which i did after decision made and its work for me

The information to include in your email is:

- Name:

- UCI:

- Email:

- First entry date to Canada:

- Date of last time you entered Canada:

- Location where you last entered:

- Are you currently inside Canada (Y/N) :