+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

kishenpj

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone added their wife during PR processing stage? It's been a while i had an update

Feb 9 > Biometrics request letter
Feb 12 > Pre-arrival services letter
Feb 21 > Got married
March 1 > Added my wife to my appplication
March 8 > Acknowlegement and request for wife's documents and CSQ
March 10 > Added my wife to my CSQ and re-applied on mon-projet quebec
April 12 > Request for my medical (mine only)
May 5 > Got CSQ for both of us and submitted all documents
May 8 > I passed Medical
no updates still

My PR timeline is confusing. Any one been in similar situation before? Estimated processing time says 13 months! I applied in March 2021 (when i was single)

sumeetbarua1380

Dec 5, 2020
Can someone plz share email address of CIO Sydney to update additional dependant information and adding in application.
I have raised several webforms since past 70 days... But no response

Alainps

Dec 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a stress-free’ish weekend!

I was wondering if inland applicants receive their IVM by physical mail and/or receive the application on the web portal?

It has been about 2.5 months since I received my AOR, so just checking up.

Thank you :)

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a stress-free’ish weekend!

I was wondering if inland applicants receive their IVM by physical mail and/or receive the application on the web portal?

It has been about 2.5 months since I received my AOR, so just checking up.

Thank you :)
If you link your application to the ircc portal once you receive an AOR, you won't be receiving paper updates. You would get an email that a new message appeared on your ircc portal and when you login, there would be a pdf with medical instructions.

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hi guys, after I passed my medical I got a letter requesting my resume and updated schedule A. That was May 16, nothing since. Has this happened to anyone else? Being requested resume after having passed medical?

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
@GentleM congrats!!

I also received my eCoPR yesterday! Thanks to all of you for answering my questions. I really hope that everyone, especially the ones who've been in the process longer than me, hear good news soon <3

Reactions: hhrb and GentleM

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
@GentleM congrats!!

I also received my eCoPR yesterday! Thanks to all of you for answering my questions. I really hope that everyone, especially the ones who've been in the process longer than me, hear good news soon <3
Congratulations! Let's enjoy and live so that the time we worked and waited hard for permanent residency is not wasted!