+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Looks like the trend here for DMs recently are March April 2021. I guess this January girl over here has just been entirely missed :(

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Here's another first world problem: 90 days since eCoPR and no PR card yet.

To be honest though, we had a passing outside the country and my wife could not attend to her dad's funeral.
Wish you could travel with the eCoPR since they know that the system is effed up.

Reactions: ValeriaS

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Here's another first world problem: 90 days since eCoPR and no PR card yet.

To be honest though, we had a passing outside the country and my wife could not attend to her dad's funeral.
Wish you could travel with the eCoPR since they know that the system is effed up.
So sorry to hear this. Same with my brother. We did the memorial virtually and no one can understand why I don’t just leave. Sending positive vibes your way for receipt soon.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
So sorry to hear this. Same with my brother. We did the memorial virtually and no one can understand why I don’t just leave. Sending positive vibes your way for receipt soon.
I am sorry for your loss :(

It was easier on our end to explain things as they pretty much knew the whole process and what was to come as we had plans to go as soon as the cards arrived. Thing is, her father passed suddenly a day after we became permanent residents.
She has to go to sort out some papers and stuff that she has to sign for inheritance but eh... still locked in Canada because of that.

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Can anyone share how long it takes to get AOR after XEP?

I'm currently on a closed WP, but I have a job offer for a new company starting in May/June. I want to apply for BOWP so I can work at the new company, but I need AOR to be eligible.

My timeline for federal stage so far:
  • March 17, 2022 - submitted PR application
  • March 21, 2022 - application received by IRCC
  • March 31, 2022 - XEP received
I'm worried I won't get AOR in time and I will lose the job offer :(

I'm grateful for any advice or information you can share!

why'd you loose your job offer?

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Now, I am in my 41th months of processing.

My the last 2 enquires are NOT even replied by my local visa office, it has been 1 month from the last web form I've raised for them.
Before those the last 2 ones, I raised 7 more web forms for my local visa office from 2021 August !

They simply do NOT process outlands currently.

I am waiting from November 2014. This application was the worst decision I've given in my whole life.

(Single, BS in Computer Eng, MS in Software Eng, 10+ years experience, European Residency, Prioritized CSQ)
[/QUOTE

Are you inland? Or outland? And your visa office ?

Reactions: htrebil

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Today I received medical request (only for me, exempt for my wife) and booked an appointment at Clinique de Médecine Industrielle. How long does it take to complete the tests over there? My DF 10 Feb 21, Xep 5 Mar 21, AoR 15 Mar 22, LASS 17 Mar 22, IVM 12 Apr 22.

Last edited:

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I am sorry for your loss :(

It was easier on our end to explain things as they pretty much knew the whole process and what was to come as we had plans to go as soon as the cards arrived. Thing is, her father passed suddenly a day after we became permanent residents.
She has to go to sort out some papers and stuff that she has to sign for inheritance but eh... still locked in Canada because of that.
I still don't understand why it takes so much time to print plastic card.

unthoo

Apr 13, 2022
KENYA
Category........
STUDY
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, am From Kenya and i would like to know which Canadian learning institution can offer me a letter of acceptance since its the first and most crucial thing to have

Yogesh01

Apr 4, 2022
Hi All,
Reading about situations where people got their eCOPR but haven't received their PR card and can't travel because of that.
I wonder if it's possible to travel on Work permit visa.

I might face similar situation soon where I need to travel before I get PR card but I do have temporary visa (due to open work permit) valid till mid of next year.
Can't I use that to travel till I get PR card?

JRichards

Dec 9, 2021
Got a Ghost Update today!

Timeline:

CSQ app via PEQ étudiant 25 oct 2020
CSQ approuvé 28 avril 2021

DF 07 mai 2021
XEP 02 juillet 2021
AR 15 fevrier 2022
Biometrie 28 fevrier 2022
IVM 09 mars 2022
VM 11 mars 2022