+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Initially I booked for 16 May 2023 - Toronto, then I found spot Feb 2023 in Ottawa and after that I found April 2022.
You should keep monitoring, especially at night. I found a spot around 23:00.
Yes, I observed they create a new appointment every 10/15 mins but rarely on the earliest dates. How many times I can reschedule/change the locations/dates?

Last edited:

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Yes, they ask for the Passport Number. But if you have more than 6 months of validity of your passport (depends country of citizenship) at the time of appointment then you will get a 5/10 yrs visa. There is no problem to have the Visa in the old passport.
Thank you

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
It seems they stop the medical request for single applicants after 9 March!
The ministry does not followed the same policy!
They are concentrated on giving the AOR (even the candidate applied less than a month ago received their AOR) but there is no improvement in the applicants who are their turn to receive their medical and DP!
It is shame on ministry to play with life and plan of candidate by changing the policy!
No one is responsible to the message sent to ministry!
SHAME ON MINISTRY!

Last edited:

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
It seems they stop the medical request for single applicants after 9 March!
The ministry does not followed the same policy!
They are concentrated on giving the AOR (even the candidate applied less than a month ago received their AOR) but there is no improvement in the applicants who are their turn to receive their medical and DP!
It is shame on ministry to play with life and plan of candidate by changing the policy!
No one is responsible to the message sent to ministry!
SHAME ON MINISTRY!
Been there, done that. Never improves.

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
J'ai passé mes exames médicaux au Brésil à l'année de 2018, puisque ils sont récents (moins de 5 ans) ma famille (moi, ma conjointe et mon fils) n'ont pas besoin de passer des exames médicaux à nouveau. Il y a eu un exemption pour ceux qui ont fait leurs examens à moins de 5 ans mais cette exemption était valide jusqu'à moi de Mars.

Il me semble que pour certain personnes cette exemption n'était pas valide.