+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Lol, same photo situation for me :D Oh well, who cares.

I already wait for a month, I hope to get it soon so I will be able to plan travelling.

I also applied for USA visa in January and I got it today, which was also nice :)
Hello Valeria,
can i ask you where you had an interview? I see that montreal us embassy is emergency only. Also, what is the length of visa?
thank you.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
All this positive news just making me so sad…just don’t know what I did wrong either in the app or in life to have all these newbies through PR after mine. Vent over.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hello Valeria,
can i ask you where you had an interview? I see that montreal us embassy is emergency only. Also, what is the length of visa?
thank you.
It’s depends on nationality. For Ukrainians they give it for 10 years.
I booked in Jan 2022, and first I booked for Toronto/Ottawa for 2023, but you can rebook whenever you want
. So in the end I was able to find a spot in Quebec City for 7.04.2022 :)

Interview literally took only 1.5 minutes lol :)

I even brought hotel reservations and bank statements, they didn’t ask anything of this :)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
you crying?
I sent my application in 2018... still no PR
I'm crying

I'm just joking. Stay positive! That's all that is left!
I hear you. Not crying. ANGRY! Piping hot. I was a bill 9 victim too so technically waiting since 2016 for this whole process since I restarted with arrima. All the emotions. I realized when I wrote it that others are worse off. Even some people disconnected from family members. I’m appreciative I’m safe etc but not working is killing me and not having insight or understanding to the hold up. It’s just never been out of my hands like this before with no recourse because every avenue is delayed for one reason or another. It’s like they want me to give up. So I’ll stand firm but still can’t help but to feel defeated every time I check my account without an update or see newcomers whizzing by.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I hear you. Not crying. ANGRY! Piping hot. I was a bill 9 victim too so technically waiting since 2016 for this whole process since I restarted with arrima. All the emotions. I realized when I wrote it that others are worse off. Even some people disconnected from family members. I’m appreciative I’m safe etc but not working is killing me and not having insight or understanding to the hold up. It’s just never been out of my hands like this before with no recourse because every avenue is delayed for one reason or another. It’s like they want me to give up. So I’ll stand firm but still can’t help but to feel defeated every time I check my account without an update or see newcomers whizzing by.
I totally understand you :confused:

wangv1

Oct 26, 2020
China
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
08-08-2019
you crying?
I sent my application in 2018... still no PR
I'm crying

I'm just joking. Stay positive! That's all that is left!
I guess you are an outland, we are staying on the same boat, keep positive and good luck.

Reactions: m-s

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
I booked in Jan 2022, and first I booked for Toronto/Ottawa for 2023, but you can rebook whenever you want

I even brought hotel reservations and bank statements, they didn’t ask anything of this :)
Can I have the link where I can book the appointment for US Visa?

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Now, I am in my 41th months of processing.

My the last 2 enquires are NOT even replied by my local visa office, it has been 1 month from the last web form I've raised for them.
Before those the last 2 ones, I raised 7 more web forms for my local visa office from 2021 August !

They simply do NOT process outlands currently.

I am waiting from November 2014. This application was the worst decision I've given in my whole life.

(Single, BS in Computer Eng, MS in Software Eng, 10+ years experience, European Residency, Prioritized CSQ)

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Now, I am in my 41th months of processing.

My the last 2 enquires are NOT even replied by my local visa office, it has been 1 month from the last web form I've raised for them.
Before those the last 2 ones, I raised 7 more web forms for my local visa office from 2021 August !

They simply do NOT process outlands currently.

I am waiting from November 2014. This application was the worst decision I've given in my whole life.

(Single, BS in Computer Eng, MS in Software Eng, 10+ years experience, European Residency, Prioritized CSQ)
I am sorry to hear that you are waiting so long. I personally think it is really unfair that they don't even think about processing outlands and for the people who applied before. Like now they removed most of the travel restrictions so they should start processing....Good luck.

Reactions: m-s

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021

Was it for tourist visa?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I am sorry to hear that you are waiting so long. I personally think it is really unfair that they don't even think about processing outlands and for the people who applied before. Like now they removed most of the travel restrictions so they should start processing....Good luck.
What’s worse is that easy inland applications like mine are not complete. So how will they get to Outland if they can’t even handle easy inland? My medical passed in Feb! Been here 7 years no criminal background. I feel awful for Outland but this impacts us here in QC already as well. Further, why not just process the BOWP as a stop gap? That’s not even complete and they’re the ones who offered the program in the first place. I think it’s all lip service. No way are they arriving at work and just processing like they would if we were in queue at SAAQ. They do no care.