+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Salut,
Inland (3 members)
29 March 2021: Application Submitted
04 Janv 2022: IRCC requested additional files
24 Janv 2022: IRCC requested additional files
01 Mars 2022: IRCC requested additional files
01 Mars 2022: AR / Pre-Arrival Invitation services
22 Mars 2022: Approval letter
23 Mars 2022: Replied IRCC with informations needed to create Portal account
04 Avril 2022: Portal account access received and photos uploaded

Reactions: J_ames and Thursty9

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
Is there anybody from May-June 2021 receiving their medical invitation?

(I know some people who one of the family member did it before and they invite right after AOR but for the other cases I did not see! They stop medical invitation from 14th of February! and it is too bad for processing time of May-June!
However even the applicants of March2022 receive their AOR but there is no progress for the candidate of May-June of last year!

JRichards

Dec 9, 2021
Is there anybody from May-June 2021 receiving their medical invitation?

(I know some people who one of the family member did it before and they invite right after AOR but for the other cases I did not see! They stop medical invitation from 14th of February! and it is too bad for processing time of May-June!
However even the applicants of March2022 receive their AOR but there is no progress for the candidate of May-June of last year!
My application was May 11 and I received medical invite on March 9, LSAA march 7. Hope it helps!

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Same thing as @ValeriaS mentioned before, I had an appointment with RAMQ for phone call at 9am but they called me around 9:25am. but it was super easy just do identity confirmation, copy of copr and copy of your csq they will send the form to you place and sign it. then send it back to RAMQ, then new card.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello,
I just have a question. I was asked to re-submit schedule A last October, which I did. But it still shows:

• October 15, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
And it's also showing that they are still processing my background check, yet I passed the medical exam. Is it possible that it's still under process?

Thanks in advance
I re-submit schedule A last September and still nothing.

I even requested ATIP notes where I saw that half of the steps haven't even started yet.

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello people who waits the PR card!
I got my eCoPR on the 21/02 and applied for the card, which learnt it got "approved" yesterday.
I entered in my portal and had the message saying that was approved (without any email notification) and now they printed it and sent it to me and it will take up to 6 weeks in the mail...
Hope Canada Post delivers faster than that! =)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello people who waits the PR card!
I got my eCoPR on the 21/02 and applied for the card, which learnt it got "approved" yesterday.
I entered in my portal and had the message saying that was approved (without any email notification) and now they printed it and sent it to me and it will take up to 6 weeks in the mail...
Hope Canada Post delivers faster than that! =)
congratulation

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a question I have submitted my wife medicals with the Chest Xray as she is pregnant. I thought they will put it on hold until we do the chest Xray and I see the medical is passed. I called CIC to confirm that it is passed for all family members they said yes.

Any thoughts if we need to do again chest xray or no if they have passed the medicals.

Thanks

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question I have submitted my wife medicals with the Chest Xray as she is pregnant. I thought they will put it on hold until we do the chest Xray and I see the medical is passed. I called CIC to confirm that it is passed for all family members they said yes.

Any thoughts if we need to do again chest xray or no if they have passed the medicals.

Thanks
I think if you see that the medical has passed without the Xray, they won't ask you to do the X-ray, which means you're lucky. I had the same situation but our entire application was put on hold till my wife did the X-ray after the delivery date (details found in my signature), any that's only when we passed the medicals.

Good luck!

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello,
I just have a question. I was asked to re-submit schedule A last October, which I did. But it still shows:

• October 15, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
And it's also showing that they are still processing my background check, yet I passed the medical exam. Is it possible that it's still under process?

Thanks in advance
Ok thank you!

akashdeep1608

Jul 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
Hi Guys,

Thanks
How long it took to show medical passed status (in your profile for your wife) after medical exam date ?