+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I had another thought…could security be them background checking family members (parents / siblings) since they required that on the application? God bless ‘em, but some of my close family members have spots on their records that have nothing to do with me except we’re blood relatives.
Yeah perhaps, but in my case I am the only one coming here, they should check only me out. The thing is if I want to sponsor my parents they would go through criminal/security so maybe they would not check them out. IRCC just wants to be nosy about how many immediate family members you have.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Try this direction .
1: English --> 2: dont have UCI (waste time to enter uci since they will ask you on the phone again) , then right away press 112. Wait until you hear please enter, you press 1 for application start with EP. Then press 1 right away. after hearing all your info, press 0.
Try that between 2:15pm to 2:30pm. I tried and it worked only 1 try. sometimes 3-4 times.
thank you! I'll try this. I'll let you know!

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Guys, out of curiosity, how long is the processing time for CSQ for inland applicants these days? Used to be 1 month a couple years ago, before the law changed.

CharlotteS

Mar 28, 2022
Received my EcoPR today! Thought I'd share my timeline if ever it can be helpful (Inland)

DF: March 3, 2021
XEP: July 2, 2021
AOR: January 5, 2022
Biometrics Request: January 5, 2022
Biometrics: January 10, 2022
Additional documents requested: January 5, 2022
Additional documents received: January 6, 2022 (sent via web form)
Pre-arrival letter: March 8, 2022
Medical request: March 9, 2022
Medical exam: March 10, 2022
Medical passed: March 15, 2022
DM/First email: March 18, 2022
Second email: March 30, 2022
EcoPR: March 31, 2022

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Received my EcoPR today! Thought I'd share my timeline if ever it can be helpful (Inland)

DF: March 3, 2021
XEP: July 2, 2021
AOR: January 5, 2022
Biometrics Request: January 5, 2022
Biometrics: January 10, 2022
Additional documents requested: January 5, 2022
Additional documents received: January 6, 2022 (sent via web form)
Pre-arrival letter: March 8, 2022
Medical request: March 9, 2022
Medical exam: March 10, 2022
Medical passed: March 15, 2022
DM/First email: March 18, 2022
Second email: March 30, 2022
EcoPR: March 31, 2022
Congrats there, the end of a journey.
Can I ask you how long it took you to get your CSQ?

CharlotteS

Mar 28, 2022
Congrats there, the end of a journey.
Can I ask you how long it took you to get your CSQ?
I had applied in Nov 2020, took the test in early Jan 2021, received it the Attestation d’apprentisage on January 31, 2021 and got the CSQ letter on Feb 25, 2021

Reactions: LOLR1

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I had applied in Nov 2020, took the test in early Jan 2021, received it the Attestation d’apprentisage on January 31, 2021 and got the CSQ letter on Feb 25, 2021
Nice, it was through the PEQ system? I asked because I know someone that is starting the process, seems is all online now.
I got PR a few weeks ago, waiting for PR card now. Remember to link your application for the pr card, so you can monitor that too if you like.
Also download and sign your eCoPR, and maybe scan it too to have it handy, as it will disappear from the website after 1 month.
Congrats again.

CharlotteS

Mar 28, 2022
Nice, it was through the PEQ system? I asked because I know someone that is starting the process, seems is all online now.
I got PR a few weeks ago, waiting for PR card now. Remember to link your application for the pr card, so you can monitor that too if you like.
Also download and sign your eCoPR, and maybe scan it too to have it handy, as it will disappear from the website after 1 month.
Congrats again.
It was a paper application for both CSQ and PR.
Thank you so much for the advices! I’ll definitely be doing all that :)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
@thega nice to see you back on forum!

I finally finished all my *after eCoPR* paperwork (new SIN, new accounts for CRA, RQ, RAMQ, etc), oooph.

Now only PR card left and seems that processing time is 103 days now.
Good that I am not in rush :D

The most important thing happened already.

salehsust

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I got an email on 24th March from IRCC Confirmation Portal, mentioning that my PR application has been approved. I provided all the required information and still haven't received the portal credentials. Is there anything waiting for their credentials?
In this situation can I travel to USA with my private car?
Any advice will be appreciated

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I got an email on 24th March from IRCC Confirmation Portal, mentioning that my PR application has been approved. I provided all the required information and still haven't received the portal credentials. Is there anything waiting for their credentials?
In this situation can I travel to USA with my private car?
Any advice will be appreciated
Do you mind updating your signature with your PR specific dates so we can track? I only see CSQ specific. It will help with advice on travel.

Mtl2022

Jul 21, 2021
Has anyone also noticed that the IRCC site now says it’s processing applications received between Feb 7-13 2021? Last week it said March like it’s going backward? I’m Jan ‘21 for xep (assuming that’s what “application received “ refers to…otherwise I’m Dec 2020 for package received). Maybe they’ll hit my group soon? @Frankyeah status gives me some hope ;)
I did, but now that's gone. Today they changed the procesing times to 31 months for QSWP ! for both, those who applied and those who haven't. Before it showed 17 months, but according IRCC's explanation, before they were showing their service standards... Check here

Anyways, I've seen that at least for inlands the process since application is taking around 10 to 12 months: It probably depends of the complexity of the case.

Anas.kiblawi

Jan 3, 2020
Hi all, I'm an Outland applicant, and below my application status so far, does it make sense I haven't received anything after submitting the medical back in October 2021?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 16, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 23, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I've started this application back in 2013 so it's been 9 years of waiting. It's just frustrating and makes no sense at all.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I did, but now that's gone. Today they changed the procesing times to 31 months for QSWP ! for both, those who applied and those who haven't. Before it showed 17 months, but according IRCC's explanation, before they were showing their service standards... Check here

Anyways, I've seen that at least for inlands the process since application is taking around 10 to 12 months: It probably depends of the complexity of the case.
I noticed that! Thought it was an April fools ‍♀ Jokes on me I guess argh!

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi all, I'm an Outland applicant, and below my application status so far, does it make sense I haven't received anything after submitting the medical back in October 2021?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 16, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 23, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I've started this application back in 2013 so it's been 9 years of waiting. It's just frustrating and makes no sense at all.

It seems normal. Look at mine:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 30, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 16, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 4, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - September 13, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

and that's it :(

• Sad
Reactions: m-s