+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mar 29, 2022
That sucks man, perhaps call your MP and ask him/her to ask IRCC to accelerate your file. Don't know if it will work but you can try.
Yeah. I contacted my MP 3 weeks ago. He gave me the same details that I have. He told me to wait 1 month, if there is still no updates, contact him again and he will make another call. Do you know any cases that MP can accelerate the process?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Yeah. I contacted my MP 3 weeks ago. He gave me the same details that I have. He told me to wait 1 month, if there is still no updates, contact him again and he will make another call. Do you know any cases that MP can accelerate the process?
My MP (Ville Marié) doesn’t answer phone or email so I have no hope even on that end :(

thega

Mar 12, 2021
A while ago I saw someone post on the FB that he contacted the MP and the MP asked them to accelerate the process for him. Who knows, try.

Mar 29, 2022
My MP (Ville Marié) doesn’t answer phone or email so I have no hope even on that end :(
You can try to contact other MP near ville Marie. In the email, mention include your address. The employees from that MP will advise you the good way to contact your Ville Marie MP. It happened to me as I sent email to wrong MP and they guided me to contact my MP.

Mar 29, 2022
Hi, guys!
My timeline is like this. What does it mean? :eek: I sent my documents on oct 30, 2018!

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 13, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • February 6, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Are you guys getting any luck with this number 888-242-2100 lately?

Thank you!!

:eek:
Try this direction .
1: English --> 2: dont have UCI (waste time to enter uci since they will ask you on the phone again) , then right away press 112. Wait until you hear please enter, you press 1 for application start with EP. Then press 1 right away. after hearing all your info, press 0.
Try that between 2:15pm to 2:30pm. I tried and it worked only 1 try. sometimes 3-4 times.

• Love
Reactions: Thursty9

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Updating my info as I did receive AOR today and linked my application to my account successfully.

Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: 2022-03-29
Good, same to me;
Date Received: August 3, 2021
XEP: 10 August 2021
AOR: March 22, 2022

Do you know what is the next step for inland case? and in which process we should not leave Canada?

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Good, same to me;
Date Received: August 3, 2021
XEP: 10 August 2021
AOR: March 22, 2022

Do you know what is the next step for inland case? and in which process we should not leave Canada?
Biometrics should come up first, then pre-arrival letter, then medical exam. And I recommend you not to leave until u get copr at least. It takes only 2-3 months after AOR for inlands

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Biometrics should come up first, then pre-arrival letter, then medical exam. And I recommend you not to leave until u get copr at least. It takes only 2-3 months after AOR for inlands
Just to caution some things sometimes are out of order like how I never received pre arrival but have completed medical. The 2-3 months we hope to be standard wait after that but I have the most straightforward application possible and still haven’t heard a peep since passing medical over a month ago and am stuck not traveling. Long story short ne prepared for the worst and appreciate the best outcome of it happens for you.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Just to caution some things sometimes are out of order like how I never received pre arrival but have completed medical. The 2-3 months we hope to be standard wait after that but I have the most straightforward application possible and still haven’t heard a peep since passing medical over a month ago and am stuck not traveling. Long story short ne prepared for the worst and appreciate the best outcome of it happens for you.
Oh that's true. I literally forgot about the orders are not same anymore and plus even more delay that IRCC have now, it could be longer for sure.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Oh that's true. I literally forgot about the orders are not same anymore and plus even more delay that IRCC have now, it could be longer for sure.
I am currently outside Canada, and I return to Montreal on Tuesday. I had to leave, had no choice really. But it really doesn't matter. The best thing to do is to travel for a very short period but oh well, I do not know everyone's situation. Some people still get their inland applications processed in a timely matter and they have been outside Canada for weeks/months. It is all about luck it seems.

My criminality has passed but they still haven't started my security. Perhaps they might be waiting for me to come back to Canada. I was thinking the other day, if anyone of us who are outside Canada, we have to get passed security at the airport. They don't let criminals or terrorists in the country, we should pass security and criminality at the border when we come back if our PR app is still in progress :p...

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I am currently outside Canada, and I return to Montreal on Tuesday. I had to leave, had no choice really. But it really doesn't matter. The best thing to do is to travel for a very short period but oh well, I do not know everyone's situation. Some people still get their inland applications processed in a timely matter and they have been outside Canada for weeks/months. It is all about luck it seems.

My criminality has passed but they still haven't started my security. Perhaps they might be waiting for me to come back to Canada. I was thinking the other day, if anyone of us who are outside Canada, we have to get passed security at the airport. They don't let criminals or terrorists in the country, we should pass security and criminality at the border when we come back if our PR app is still in progress :p...
Yep. This is exactly why I don’t understand for inland after medical why it isn’t automatic approval! By this same logic, we all have work permits that required extensive background checks. I’ve been here 7 years renewing permits every couple, so it’s all very bizarre indeed.

Reactions: ValeriaS

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I had another thought…could security be them background checking family members (parents / siblings) since they required that on the application? God bless ‘em, but some of my close family members have spots on their records that have nothing to do with me except we’re blood relatives.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Yep. This is exactly why I don’t understand for inland after medical why it isn’t automatic approval! By this same logic, we all have work permits that required extensive background checks. I’ve been here 7 years renewing permits every couple, so it’s all very bizarre indeed.
Yep I've had work permits and study permits with Canada, no issues with criminality and security and it goes very fast. Why is it so slow during the PR process? When we fly back to Canada, we hand over our passports to check if we are wanted or have a criminal/terroristic past and that takes 10 seconds to pass. Thats why I was thinking, my security should pass right there by the airport when I come back, but that is just too good to be true most likely but who knows.