+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I need your support. I was recently requested to provide additional evidence of intention to reside in Quebec.
Was anybody else requested to provide additional evidence and what do you think what should I present?
Maybe anything you can think of that would help with evidence? Like if you made offers to buy a house/apartment here? Or talked to a real estate agent about it frequently and they can send you emails or letters stating they have been showing you properties? Applied or inquired about a mortgage here? Have job offers? Looked into daycare/school for kids? Joins local communities? Enrolled and are making progress in the French language classes?
I would show them EVERYTHING I can thik of.

Reactions: Vahan

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

I guess my application was the longest on this forum so far. I believe this should give hope to everyone that is all a matter of time, we will all receive the good news. I am outland applicant and 27th of March makes 8 yrs I submitted my application. Despite the long journey, I feel so much joy receiving the golden email. Below is my timeline:

CSQ Submitted: March 27 2014
Additional dependent: Feb, 2015
CSQ Received: March 14 2017
PR Applications Sent Sydney: July 30 2017
PR Applications Received: August 05 2017
AOR: Oct 15 2017
Biometric: Exempt
First Medical Exam: April 18 2018
Pre-arrival letter: April 18 2018
Second Medical Exam: August 21 2019
CSQ for New Baby: February 07 2020
Third Medical Exam: March 24 2021
Decision Made: March 16 2022
CoPR Received: Mar 17 2022
Passport Submission: March 21 2022
Passport Received: March 26 2022
You are a super hero of patience. Congratulations!

Mar 29, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am new to this group. My timeline is not normal. It is over 40 months. I am inland application.

AOR: November 21, 2018
We started to process your application: Feb 7, 2019
July 14, 2020: requested Med exam, CSQ, Passport photo
July 17, 2020: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided, Med passed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

After a while, my Medical result changed from Passed to Reviewing if I need medical exam. Recently, February 1, 2022, medical exam passed again.
I called IRCC. I was told that my med exam was reassessed. It would be valid until September 23, 2022.
I received GCMS note, saying that my RCMP screening: No reportable trace, 2 other countries I has lived: No reportable trace. I asked IRCC what it means. They said that means there are not criminal on my record. So I asked why my background check is not passed, still In progress. IRCC cannot explain.
I am desperate now. All I received is the answer from IRCC that they do not know why back office does not make any decision. They had left 2 notes for the back office but no responses.
Anyone knows the normal processing time from Medical exam passed to COPR? In the optimistic side, my application was reset back to the stage of Medical passed.

Thank you.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
My family had the medical in last March 2021 for work permit and then they came to canada on March 30th since then they are here in Canada. Do you think if I ask IRCC using web form why they are not exempt or there is no use.

I have booked the appointment will definitely go for the medicals but just thinking that why they are not exempt If I am I had my medical back in 2019 in Pakistan for my work permit.

Thanks
Sorry I skipped your message...

I am not sure, they aren't replying to webforms in a shot period of time...
You'd be better off trying to call them at 7:59AM to get a slot at 8:00AM

amirou

May 28, 2021
Hello,
I am an inland applicant and my dates are:

Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: not reveived yet

Seems like applicants received in august 2021 are starting to be processed now. Hope to receive our AOR soon.

Thank you all.
Updating my info as I did receive AOR today and linked my application to my account successfully.

Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: 2022-03-29

Reactions: J_ames

wangv1

Oct 26, 2020
China
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
08-08-2019
Medicals passed 12 oct 2021.. no news after that.. Outland applicant.. well how do know if our file is transferred to local office or not..
same situation, outland applicator, DM on 22nd Oct 2021, so far no further information.

Mar 29, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am new to this group. My timeline is not normal. It is over 40 months. I am inland application.

July 17, 2020: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided, Med passed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

After a while, my Medical result changed from Passed to Reviewing if I need medical exam. Recently, February 1, 2022, medical exam passed again.
I called IRCC. I was told that my med exam was reassessed. It would be valid until September 23, 2022.
I received GCMS note, saying that my RCMP screening: No reportable trace, 2 other countries I has lived: No reportable trace. I asked IRCC what it means. They said that means there are not criminal on my record. So I asked why my background check is not passed, still In progress. IRCC cannot explain.
I am desperate now. All I received is the answer from IRCC that they do not know why back office does not make any decision. They had left 2 notes for the back office but no responses.
Anyone knows the normal processing time from Medical exam passed to COPR? In the optimistic side, my application was reset back to the stage of Medical passed.

Thank you.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
This sounds like a nightmare! No advice for you but praying you hear soon and that I don’t end up on the same boat

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
That sucks man, perhaps call your MP and ask him/her to ask IRCC to accelerate your file. Don't know if it will work but you can try.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi, guys!
My timeline is like this. What does it mean? :eek: I sent my documents on oct 30, 2018!

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 13, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • February 6, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Are you guys getting any luck with this number 888-242-2100 lately?

Thank you!!

:eek: