+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Frankyeah

Feb 17, 2022
Has anyone also noticed that the IRCC site now says it’s processing applications received between Feb 7-13 2021? Last week it said March like it’s going backward? I’m Jan ‘21 for xep (assuming that’s what “application received “ refers to…otherwise I’m Dec 2020 for package received). Maybe they’ll hit my group soon? @Frankyeah status gives me some hope ;)
Feels like they just keep goin back and forth with no order. My friend got his pr card already that he submitted his document and got AOR almost same as me.

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
It is separate actually

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
Dear Theo
What is your status in ecas and ircc account
We are the same timeline
My ecas changed from in process to application received on March 14, 2022 and my file was transferred to Montreal office
My ircc account
We are Reviewing the eligibility
We are processing background check
Aor 27 Sept 2021

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi friends,
Finally see some light at the end of the long tunnel after six and a half years, my dates are as follows, I hope you all have a shorter time to reach the final stage.
Applied CSQ: November 2015
Received CSQ: 18th May 2018
File received at federal: 20th Nov 2018
AOR: 8th Feb 2019
Biometrics done: 22nd February 2019
Started Processing: 16th December 2019
Pre-arrival service: 7th June 2021
In November my lawyers requested GCSM notes: it said that CIC had sent some documents and it also said they received the documents on the same day (very strange) :) so we contacted my visa office through the webform, and that's when the file started moving forward as indicated below:

Additional Document request: 3rd December 2021 (documents requested were background check and new police clearance)
Document sent: 27th December 2021
Medical Instruction received: 24th February 2022
Medical done: 7th March 2022
Medical sent by doctors to CIC: 15th March 2022
Decision Made: 21st March 2022
Passport Request yesterday: 25th March 2022

Outland Applicant
Family of 4
Visa office: London
Great !! Many Congratulations. Finally long journey almost to the end. Feels good to read positive updates. Best Wishes.

Reactions: Diya123

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was checking my GC account and found out that for the medical exam, the statement "we did not receive your medical results" to
"We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." (my wife has completed the x-ray part on March 10th).

Anyone knows what this means? any help is so much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Any thoughts?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Yes this is your permanent number. You can now link you application in your online account. They started to processing your application .
QUOTE="Sundar2019, post: 10020302, member: 934918"]
Today i received a couple of emails from IRCC with the following email subject,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about EP00xxxxxx Correspondence Id: 2-7397xxxxxxx

Are these email the AOR that confirms they started processing my PR application?
[/QUOTE]
OK, Thanks for the confirmation

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
How long does IRCC take to complete background check once IRCC starts processing the application? Does this vary for inland applicants, especially if they are in Canada for more than a year?

Jan 25, 2021
Here my time line

I'm in land with CSQ (I'm from Colombia and only visited 2 countries in my last 10 years apart from Canada).

Aplication Sent: 2021-08-25 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-09-09
EP: 2022-03-24 (is EP same as AOR?)

With the EP i linked my file to the online account and in there it says that the estimated remaining processing time is 20 months (November 2023), is that what i should expect, or is it taking less than that?

Last edited:

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Here my time line

I'm in land with CSQ (I'm from Colombia and only visited 2 countries in my last 10 years apart from Canada).

Aplication Sent: 2021-08-25 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-09-09
EP: 2022-03-24 (is EP same as AOR?)

With the EP i linked my file to the online account and in there it says that the estimated remaining processing time is 20 months (November 2023), is that what i should expect, or is it taking less than that?
The Email you got telling you what your EP is is called AOR(acknowledge of receipt) So yes if you got your EP number and linked your account, you 've got your AOR.

The timeline in the account is EXTREMELY unreliable. I think most people get theirs processed in a matter of a few months (3-6 is what I have been observing). Of course the specific time it varies depending on the case. Anyway, don't consult the 20 months timeline, you will likely get approved way before that.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
The Email you got telling you what your EP is is called AOR(acknowledge of receipt) So yes if you got your EP number and linked your account, you 've got your AOR.

The timeline in the account is EXTREMELY unreliable. I think most people get theirs processed in a matter of a few months (3-6 is what I have been observing). Of course the specific time it varies depending on the case. Anyway, don't consult the 20 months timeline, you will likely get approved way before that.
That's correct. In my case, my application was approved when the IRCC account was at 50%, and suddenly went to 100%. Of course there are cases of people that have to wait until it goes to 100% and their application is still going. Better to ignore the bar altogether.

Reactions: Oscar J. Munoz

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
That's correct. In my case, my application was approved when the IRCC account was at 50%, and suddenly went to 100%. Of course there are cases of people that have to wait until it goes to 100% and their application is still going. Better to ignore the bar altogether.
Yes some of us the bar will likely say complete before we even get close to actual completion. So I’m using as a guideline at most.

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I received the 1st portal email on the 18th of march, responded on the 19th and have not got any updates since. Is this normal? Shall I keep on waiting or maybe send another email