+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi friends,
Finally see some light at the end of the long tunnel after six and a half years, my dates are as follows, I hope you all have a shorter time to reach the final stage.
Applied CSQ: November 2015
Received CSQ: 18th May 2018
File received at federal: 20th Nov 2018
AOR: 8th Feb 2019
Biometrics done: 22nd February 2019
Started Processing: 16th December 2019
Pre-arrival service: 7th June 2021
In November my lawyers requested GCSM notes: it said that CIC had sent some documents and it also said they received the documents on the same day (very strange) :) so we contacted my visa office through the webform, and that's when the file started moving forward as indicated below:

Additional Document request: 3rd December 2021 (documents requested were background check and new police clearance)
Document sent: 27th December 2021
Medical Instruction received: 24th February 2022
Medical done: 7th March 2022
Medical sent by doctors to CIC: 15th March 2022
Decision Made: 21st March 2022
Passport Request yesterday: 25th March 2022

Outland Applicant
Family of 4
Visa office: London
Wow its super long waiting but congratulations!

Reactions: Diya123

HelloBonjour

Dec 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2021
Nomination.....
17-11-2021
Hi friends,
Finally see some light at the end of the long tunnel after six and a half years, my dates are as follows, I hope you all have a shorter time to reach the final stage.
Applied CSQ: November 2015
Received CSQ: 18th May 2018
File received at federal: 20th Nov 2018
AOR: 8th Feb 2019
Biometrics done: 22nd February 2019
Started Processing: 16th December 2019
Pre-arrival service: 7th June 2021
In November my lawyers requested GCSM notes: it said that CIC had sent some documents and it also said they received the documents on the same day (very strange) :) so we contacted my visa office through the webform, and that's when the file started moving forward as indicated below:

Additional Document request: 3rd December 2021 (documents requested were background check and new police clearance)
Document sent: 27th December 2021
Medical Instruction received: 24th February 2022
Medical done: 7th March 2022
Medical sent by doctors to CIC: 15th March 2022
Decision Made: 21st March 2022
Passport Request yesterday: 25th March 2022

Outland Applicant
Family of 4
Visa office: London
Many congratulations! It's been a long way

Reactions: Diya123

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I just received the ATIP notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

AOR ---- Sep 20, 2021
Pre-Arrival ----- Oct 22, 2021

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just received the ATP notes:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:
Final:

AOR ---- Sep 20, 2021

Any thoughts?
What does ATP stand for?

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
What does ATP stand for?
It is ATIP actually, sorry about that.

It is the notes regarding any request you've made.
They give you details regarding the status and every move that the officers have made so far regarding your request.

It took about a month since my request to receive,

Reactions: hhrb

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I just received the ATIP notes:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:
Final:

AOR ---- Sep 20, 2021

Any thoughts?
What's the medical misrepresentation for? I either see a pass or not started but this is something new?

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was checking my GC account and found out that for the medical exam, the statement "we did not receive your medical results" to
"We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." (my wife has completed the x-ray part on March 10th).

Anyone knows what this means? any help is so much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
What's the medical misrepresentation for? I either see a pass or not started but this is something new?
It is separate actually

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
It is separate actually

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Ahh okay, that's better now. I am stuck on security(Not started) since a couple of months. Everything else is passed, you never know when they would touch your file. Could be tomorrow or a year from now, applied July 2020. :D

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ahh okay, that's better now. I am stuck on security since a couple of months. Everything else is passed, you never know when they would touch your file. Could be tomorrow or a year from now, applied July 2020. :D
You're totally right.
The crazy thing though is that I see people getting their AOR and within a month they receive their card.
There is no standard pattern regarding the processing times.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
You're totally right.
The crazy thing though is that I see people getting their AOR and within a month they receive their card.
There is no standard pattern regarding the processing times.
It really is bananas. You can see from my signature I received AOR after you but have had a medical done! In my last ATIP notes from Jan though eligibility and security hadn’t even started but info sharing was complete and criminality in progress. Huh?!
I’ve now requested ATIP again since my medical was passed over a month ago when I see other people getting DM only a few days later. I have to say, and I don’t mean to go here but it’s just a feeling I have, but they require photos with your app upfront and depending on the agent and their ideals, I could be just one of those folks deprioritized for not fitting the mold. Trying not to believe this but what else could it be?! Again we’re all smart people here who’ve had to go through so many steps in the process and not to have an order? That wouldn’t happen at the grocery store let alone a place where I’m handing over all of my security and personal credentials into the great unknown and praying for a positive response back from the void. It’s seriously the worst and I can’t be compelled to be patient and wait. Mistakes do happen and things do get overlooked. It’s not fair to assume these folks are always perfect and taking care of our files accurately. So I’ll just continue monthly ATIP until app completion so I’m in the loop and can open a web form if need be.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Has anyone also noticed that the IRCC site now says it’s processing applications received between Feb 7-13 2021? Last week it said March like it’s going backward? I’m Jan ‘21 for xep (assuming that’s what “application received “ refers to…otherwise I’m Dec 2020 for package received). Maybe they’ll hit my group soon? @Frankyeah status gives me some hope ;)