+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My family had the medical in last March 2021 for work permit and then they came to canada on March 30th since then they are here in Canada. Do you think if I ask IRCC using web form why they are not exempt or there is no use.

I have booked the appointment will definitely go for the medicals but just thinking that why they are not exempt If I am I had my medical back in 2019 in Pakistan for my work permit.

Thanks
Maybe it's because that the exemption policy is expired now.

Abotreika

Nov 4, 2021
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Does anyone have the same message?
What does that imply?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Does anyone have the same message?
What does that imply?
It means they will request more documents from you.
Could be anything: Backgroud declaration could be filled with mistakes or they need police certificate check, or if you have dependants they can ask for proof of relationship.

Could be anything depending on your case.

You should get email from IRCC or something.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Exemption policy was in force because of COVID. I guess now when the situation is back to normal with clinics, exemption policy can be removed.
I have a question my wife is pregnant I think she can not complete the medical now I am the primary applicant so any idea what will happen in this case all files will be put on hold or only my wife.

I have two kids also if anyone has faced the same situation.

Thanks

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Okay, so for RAMQ:
You will need to have like 1 hour free, because I was on hold for around 30 minutes, even though I had an appointment.
They will ask you about your name, address, marital status, new SIN and after that, they said they will send you new forms in 7-10 days.
You need to sign forms and send them back with a copy of eCoPR or a copy of the PR Card (doesn't matter) and copy of CSQ.

That's all :)

You should keep your current card until you get a new one.

Last edited:

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Exemption policy was in force because of COVID. I guess now when the situation is back to normal with clinics, exemption policy can be removed.
I hope they keep it. I guess there is no reason of requesting medicals if you havent traveled anywhere.

Keertmike

May 12, 2016
Hey guys I got the email to upload photo and confirm email today .
I am moving to a new place on may 1st so I am confused about which address I should be giving cause of processing delays .
And then I am trying to upload the picture given by PJC it says too bright or too dark , I tried editing didn’t help . You guys know where I can get a good photo taken??
Thanks

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hey guys I got the email to upload photo and confirm email today .
I am moving to a new place on may 1st so I am confused about which address I should be giving cause of processing delays .
And then I am trying to upload the picture given by PJC it says too bright or too dark , I tried editing didn’t help . You guys know where I can get a good photo taken??
Thanks
You should give the address you are currently living in, as it is the one they have a record of and that they can check in your file.
If they mark you application as complete before or near moving, you can try and call them or send a webform to inform them of your new address so they can send the PR card to your new place.

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Hello, does anyone know in which stages we are required to not leave Canada?
My date is
Date Received: August 3, 2021
XEP: 10 August 2021
EP: March 22, 2022

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Today i received a couple of emails from IRCC with the following email subject,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about EP00xxxxxx Correspondence Id: 2-7397xxxxxxx

Are these email the AOR that confirms they started processing my PR application?

Reactions: Sanjar718

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Yes this is your permanent number. You can now link you application in your online account. They started to processing your application .
QUOTE="Sundar2019, post: 10020302, member: 934918"]
Today i received a couple of emails from IRCC with the following email subject,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about EP00xxxxxx Correspondence Id: 2-7397xxxxxxx

Are these email the AOR that confirms they started processing my PR application?
[/QUOTE]

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Okay, so for RAMQ:
You will need to have like 1 hour free, because I was on hold for around 30 minutes, even though I had an appointment.
They will ask you about your name, address, marital status, new SIN and after that, they said they will send you new forms in 7-10 days.
You need to sign forms and send them back with a copy of eCoPR or a copy of the PR Card (doesn't matter) and copy of CSQ.

That's all :)

You should keep your current card until you get a new one.
Perfect. Thanks for the update Val! I thought I could keep my card until it expires even though after CoPR was issued.

Diya123

Dec 3, 2015
Hi friends,
Finally see some light at the end of the long tunnel after six and a half years, my dates are as follows, I hope you all have a shorter time to reach the final stage.
Applied CSQ: November 2015
Received CSQ: 18th May 2018
File received at federal: 20th Nov 2018
AOR: 8th Feb 2019
Biometrics done: 22nd February 2019
Started Processing: 16th December 2019
Pre-arrival service: 7th June 2021
In November my lawyers requested GCSM notes: it said that CIC had sent some documents and it also said they received the documents on the same day (very strange) :) so we contacted my visa office through the webform, and that's when the file started moving forward as indicated below:

Additional Document request: 3rd December 2021 (documents requested were background check and new police clearance)
Document sent: 27th December 2021
Medical Instruction received: 24th February 2022
Medical done: 7th March 2022
Medical sent by doctors to CIC: 15th March 2022
Decision Made: 21st March 2022
Passport Request yesterday: 25th March 2022

Outland Applicant
Family of 4
Visa office: London