+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021
Did you have medical before? People who had it before are exempt from medical right now
Firstly, thank you ValeriaS for your replied. Even after your file is almost completed, you are still here and assisting. Appreciate it.

I did my medical in 2019 only. My family also did their medical in 2019. Then, why i am only exempted from medicals.

Do you think better i raise webform and raise this concern about my medical exemption.

Reactions: ValeriaS

mbin19

Nov 29, 2021
Hi All,

I was requested to provide pcc which I did via webform and then received a pre-arrival letter the next day. But I did not receive any acknowledgement whether they received or not and in irrc secure account one of the status says “we need additional information” and it also says “processing your background information” and medical passed. This is confusing! DoI need to do something or it’s fine? Would appreciate some guidance

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Firstly, thank you ValeriaS for your replied. Even after your file is almost completed, you are still here and assisting. Appreciate it.

I did my medical in 2019 only. My family also did their medical in 2019. Then, why i am only exempted from medicals.

Do you think better i raise webform and raise this concern about my medical exemption.
It’s no harm to ask, it’s just I am pretty sure they will answer slow.
If you want you can write request and attach to your request numbers of medical forms of your family from 2019.
I kept mine, and when they announced exemption I wrote them webform right away with it.
In this case, you not only tell them that your family are exempt, but will show files right away and maybe it will help to speed up process of VMF.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi All,

I was requested to provide pcc which I did via webform and then received a pre-arrival letter the next day. But I did not receive any acknowledgement whether they received or not and in irrc secure account one of the status says “we need additional information” and it also says “processing your background information” and medical passed. This is confusing! DoI need to do something or it’s fine? Would appreciate some guidance
I am not sure that they give acknowledgment for files, but it’s better to wait for someone’s response on forum, because I didn’t provide any additional docs :(

When they will start work on additional documents, your status in cabinet will be “We are reviewing your additional documents” or something like that.

It’s a good sign that you got your pre-arrival :)

“processing your background check” is okay, it will be like that for a while. Mine was like that until I got DM.

Reactions: mbin19

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I have a question once background check and eligibility is passed or completed it will change the status also on application. Current status is as follows and I called CIC as per the agent eligibility is passed.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • February 10, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Sarahqsw

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I have a question once background check and eligibility is passed or completed it will change the status also on application. Current status is as follows and I called CIC as per the agent eligibility is passed.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • February 10, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine Background check and Review of eligibility were completed after I got DM.

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021
Guys,

I was asked in the mail to submit original police certificates hence I arranged police certificates in the DHL courier. Later, I realized that they need only scanned copies taken from original.

Please let me know the impact. Hope it is ok to send original in the courier.

I would have asked this question in this forum before sending courier.

Friend22

Feb 22, 2022
Hello,
I just got update on my file with Medical request and Schedule A & Travel history. My time lines:

CSQ : Dec 2018
AOR : May 2019
Jan 2020: Moved to India from Montreal
March 2020 : Requested Schedule A after I update my local address
Nov 2020: Requested Police certificate again
Jul 2021: My application status changed to In process to Application Received
Feb 10th 2022: My application status changed to Application Received to In process
Feb 22nd 2022: Received Medical request with Schedule A & Travel history

I have booked medical test and preparing required documents , hope it will be little faster post submission . By the way, my file moved from Sydney NS to my local Visa office India in Jul 2021

Hope it helps for other applicants!
Hello All,

I have sent requested documents on 25th Feb 2022 and completed Medicals on 3rd Mar 2022 and I see its updated as Passed on 10th Mar 2022.
Still it shows : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded

Some one please advise , what is going on ? Thank you in advance

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
It took them around a month for the status to change from Additional documents uploaded to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. Some applicants received an update within a few days.
Hi, after submitting required additional docs, did you receive any type of confirmation? I submitted on feb 28, but then nothing.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi, after submitting required additional docs, did you receive any type of confirmation? I submitted on feb 28, but then nothing.
Yes, almost a month later. That's when the status had changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.".

Reactions: Vahan

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
So I decided to go to Service Canada to get SIN and it was a huge lineup, like 40 people in front of me.
However, in a few hours (I survived Quebec PR process, what is a few hours for me?) I got my SIN.

So I guess, even if you don’t have appointment you can go there, but you should wait in line.

I hope I won’t get another SIN I applied online to by mail :D But service officer said that only new one is valid one and most likely they already sent me rejection letter for my previous online application.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hello

I didn't receive reply on 1st email for more than a week now , i see on Facebook group that someone resend reply on 1st email again after 2 weeks and he received 2nd email immediately after that , does any one here has the same situation ?

my dates as below
PR Application delivered : 2020-08-24
XEP through IRCC call : 2020-11-27
AR: 2021-09-14
MR: 2021-11-09
Additional Docs request : 2021-11-24
DM/1st email : 2022-03-04