+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
But this is very strange that some of the applications who were received after 2-3 months than us have already got DM/PPR but we are still waiting.
Don't know what they are doing with our applications since 17-18 months. They are hardly concerned about our waiting time, Tension, Medical Expiration etc.

Really don't know what is going to happen next.
I have usually noticed that people who waited long for getting their CSQs are also waiting long for fed file.

Is my understaing correct?
if yes, then why it would be so?

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I have usually noticed that people who waited long for getting their CSQs are also waiting long for fed file.

Moreover people who visited multiple countries, their file is also taking longer. May be due to BC.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

It may be right. We have already waited for 4 years for the CSQ and now the waiting for the Federal part:mad:

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
It may be right. We have already waited for 4 years for the CSQ and now the waiting for the Federal part:mad:
but howz the logic behind this is working? how can it be co related to each other, as these are 2 different stages handled by two different teams.

since youve been wating for very long, why dont you call them and ask for an update. noting that you dont even have any travel history.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
why dont you call them and ask for an update. noting that
Don't have any contact number of NDVO however have put an email to them in September and received a reply from them

Received a reply from their side in the month of September stating that your application is currently awaiting a decision by a visa officer and currently there is nothing required by your end.
Once this step is completed you will be advised accordingly.

Reactions: go.quebec

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Don't have any contact number of NDVO however have put an email to them in September and received a reply from them

Received a reply from their side in the month of September stating that your application is currently awaiting a decision by a visa officer and currently there is nothing required by your end.
Once this step is completed you will be advised accordingly.
Good luck!!

Reactions: sunnymks

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
How long does it usually take to get a RCMP include mailing time? Do I need to submit a hardcopy or an email is fine? The reason I ask is that at first I got an email from an agent in CIC ask me to email RCMP result to him/her directly, but today in MyCIC page, I got an 'update document' letter ask me to send by mail.

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Do they ask to show the CSQ at the airport ?
My wife’s family name in CSQ has one letter less than passport
Thanks