+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Mine still says "Your Action is Required" even after I sent them my documents and they acknowledged that they received them and are looking into them. In fact, it says "We do not need anymore documents" but it still says action required. It's been like this for months so I assumed it was a glitch.
THey asked a doc I sent them by email but I havent got any acknowledgement of receipt. Hope they got it

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Mine still says "Your Action is Required" even after I sent them my documents and they acknowledged that they received them and are looking into them. In fact, it says "We do not need anymore documents" but it still says action required. It's been like this for months so I assumed it was a glitch.
I have applied for PGWP in May 2016 and they lost my doc and sent me a doc request on Sept, 2016 and then once I sent them back my doc I got my PGWP in 3 days. But still by application status shows that "Your Action Required". I don't know it works there..But definitely Goodluck to US. Hope the waiting will be end soon. Happy Holidays people.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did they ever requested any document all that time from you??
Because I once had the same message, and when I pressed (View Submitted Application) button and I uploaded the required documents, the message changed to Submitted...and the problem solved
They never asked anything but i did medicals and sent my emedical info sheet to visa office. VO replied and informed me of the validity of my medical exam , checked GCkey after and realised it was updated.now says you have passed the medical exam. i no longer have " your action is required " but submitted

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Oh no! I'm so sorry!! Okay, then definitely should be a good week for all October, November and December applicants!! I suspect they would want to finish off all applications by the end of the year. Fingers crossed!!!!
Yeah lets just hope for the best... I am kinda tired of waiting.. Unlike @Betula I am trying not to check my application status until January 2018. I rather enjoy my holidays and forget the fact that I have applied. :)

app202528

Dec 18, 2017

Hello Friends

I have applied for quebec immigration in Mar-14. I have got my file number in Jul-17. Also received intension to reject in Jul-16, replied in Oct-16, Since then there is no reply. i have called many times they told me to wait till Jan-18 as preliminary review has already started and decision is to be taken. It is more than 44 months. still no clue regarding CSQ. Is there anyone who has applied in 2014 and waiting for CSQ or have recently received CSQ?

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
my spouse has changed her passport after CSQ and we have applied for fedral stage one year before , she done medical and her UCI according her new passport , the problem is the new passport has one letter more than the older one and CSQ
Now visa would not be like CSQ
What shall I do ?
Thanks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

Hello Friends

I have applied for quebec immigration in Mar-14. I have got my file number in Jul-17. Also received intension to reject in Jul-16, replied in Oct-16, Since then there is no reply. i have called many times they told me to wait till Jan-18 as preliminary review has already started and decision is to be taken. It is more than 44 months. still no clue regarding CSQ. Is there anyone who has applied in 2014 and waiting for CSQ or have recently received CSQ?
Dear app202528

Kindly note that the paper applications are getting more time as compared to the online ones. However I would also like to tell you that I have applied in May'2012 and got CSQ in May'2016 so it was near about 4 years for me. As you have already crossed 44 months mark and you have also been asked to submit the docs(indent to reject) and they are saying that the preliminary review of your application has already been started. So I think you are very close to the finishing line dear .

I wish you all the very best for the future.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Congrts!!! I have a question regarding proof of funds. How much you had to show per person? or is there any minimum amount required during lading time?
Kindly find the below pasted link for the financial sufficiency by Quebec government

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/glossary.html#sufficiency

However I would suggest you to carry/transfer as much as you can because never forget cash is the key.

Hope this helps.