+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Yes. I did. They got expired after one year.
Wow really this is height of irresponsible behavior from their part , its because of their delays it got expired and they are asking to resend ..

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
We were hoping for a DM rain, we are getting rcmp certificate storm.
someone I know also got this message to send RCMP Certificate too! a bit odd!
I hope it means DM for them in next weeks

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I contact cbc Montreal and explain them our situation the coordinator said she wilk talk her boss in next meeting and will get back to me
Well i think at this point it's important to let them know that they are delaying and it affects people life in soo many ways like streas frustagion and confusin as people start looking for other option i.e express entry

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Wow really this is height of irresponsible behavior from their part , its because of their delays it got expired and they are asking to resend ..
I cannot agree more. This is as ridiculous as it can get. They ask for RCMP report at the very beginning of the application, then waited for a whole year doing nothing except for the certificate to get expired and then ask you to do it again.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I contact cbc Montreal and explain them our situation the coordinator said she wilk talk her boss in next meeting and will get back to me
Well i think at this point it's important to let them know that they are delaying and it affects people life in soo many ways like streas frustagion and confusin as people start looking for other option i.e express entry
Wow! Well this is what I was also going to explain in a letter to my MP (which I cannot really send now because the processing went back to 14 months...) that Quebec may be losing its skilled applicants because they start to seek other destinations, and that some have problems with work while waiting because employers can be reluctant to participate in immigration paperwork. That means no tax money for QC, and many of us have lived here for years. Also, due to the same reason some applicants are attempting to stay with incomplete papers, or trying their luck for an open work permit that QC skilled applicants aren't even eligible for.... I guess all in all the punchline is that this may reflect negatively on QC as a potential destination for skilled people!!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I cannot agree more. This is as ridiculous as it can get. They ask for RCMP report at the very beginning of the application, then waited for a whole year doing nothing except for the certificate to get expired and then ask you to do it again.
These is very unethical from their part ...even new timelines 14 months( which they are constantly changing ) shouldn't be applicable for any of those applicant who submitted applications when time line was 13 months they should respect their commitments .... this is first time i am seeing policy changes being applied in retrogression ...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I know, caips.ca charges a lot and I have seen lot of people of this forum regretting after ordering from them. some referred getgcms but then lot of them said they have been waiting for more than 60 days for their notes. Whats the point?? By the time, the report arrives its outdated. so finally, 2 forum members referred me to caipsgcms.com. Loved their site chat service and if you request them to call you, they will do that to. I spoke to a sweet lady :) . I am not comfortable giving my personal info on any website unless I trust them. next time, you know where to go. SPREAD THE WORD :)

I did not ask them for my tracking number but the lady said she will give it to me but I am not allowed to follow-up as there are already doing it and dont want to confuse the atip dept.
Thanks. I did thorough research before ordering GCMS notes and caips.ca was coming out cheaper/at par with other 3rd parties. Not sure how I missed caipsgcms.com

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Just to confirm. Did CIC ask you to submit RCMP twice? OR did you submit RCMP upfront without CIC asking for it.

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
You could always try to email the address at the bottom of the message where you have the tracking number ( ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.) Definitely more than 31 days have passed so they should reply to your inquiry. I'm sure you've checked your junk mail folder to make sure the notes are not there?
Hi Betula, I got DM today and pre arrive letter