+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
I got letter in mycic account ,I can read French,any one know from this letter can we find any clue about when can I get PPR?and also I received GCMS note today,from GCMS note,I can see nothing change after 7 months.elegbility: not start security:not start. Criminality: in progress. Medical exam: passed

Mycic letter :
Madame [Monsieur],

Nous vous remercions pour votre récent courriel. Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente pour être révisé par un officier. Votre demande progresse le plus rapidement possible.

Puisque chaque demande est unique, il est difficile pour nous de garantir une date à laquelle votre demande sera finalisée. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience. Nous vous contacterons si nous exigeons plus d’informations ou pour vous informer des prochaines étapes concernant votre demande. Nous espérons que ces informations vous seront utiles.

Nous vous prions d’agréer, Madame, Monsieur, nos sincères salutations.

AS18395
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I got letter in mycic account ,I can read French,any one know from this letter can we find any clue about when can I get PPR?and also I received GCMS note today,from GCMS note,I can see nothing change after 7 months.elegbility: not start security:not start. Criminality: in progress. Medical exam: passed

Mycic letter :
Madame [Monsieur],

Nous vous remercions pour votre récent courriel. Nous vous informons que votre dossier est en attente pour être révisé par un officier. Votre demande progresse le plus rapidement possible.

Puisque chaque demande est unique, il est difficile pour nous de garantir une date à laquelle votre demande sera finalisée. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience. Nous vous contacterons si nous exigeons plus d’informations ou pour vous informer des prochaines étapes concernant votre demande. Nous espérons que ces informations vous seront utiles.

AS18395
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Have you raised CSE -Case specific inquiry ?

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
Through IRCC ATIP

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi

Mycic letter :
Madame [Monsieur],

AS18395

www.cic.gc.ca
They are just thanking you for sending document and informing you that your application is under process and there is no specific date for DM

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW

Mycic letter :
Madame [Monsieur],

AS18395

www.cic.gc.ca
OK... this confirms my thoughts that it is very, very likely that we get to wait until next year... I should get GCMS before the holidays and I am 99% sure nothing changed in my file. They've reached quota for this year.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
OK... this confirms my thoughts that it is very, very likely that we get to wait until next year... I should get GCMS before the holidays and I am 99% sure nothing changed in my file. They've reached quota for this year.
Yes your assumption is correct ,you can see something in second or third week of jan also this is a trend ...things slow down unexpectedly in last month and catch up in first 2-3 months of the year..enjoy holidays CIC way...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: andy000

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I also lost all hope for this year.

But do you think that in junary they will complete all what they missed one time. I mean , in last years , is junary the month where they were lots of of DM and PPR ?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I also lost all hope for this year.

But do you think that in junary they will complete all what they missed one time. I mean , in last years , is junary the month where they were lots of of DM and PPR ?
They will try to catch in first quarter not in month ...

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
From Where this information can be obtained?
I'm just guessing based on the spreadsheet from open data and statistics at CIC. After October the number of admitted QSW applicants was 21995, and the target is 24400-27200. To reach the lower limit does not need that many more, and majority of it was probably filled in November even though it looks to us that it was a totally dry month.

Reactions: sunnymks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I'm just guessing based on the spreadsheet from open data and statistics at CIC. After October the number of admitted QSW applicants was 21995, and the target is 24400-27200. To reach the lower limit does not need that many more, and majority of it was probably filled in November even though it looks to us that it was a totally dry month.
What's preventing CIC from processing applications till it meets it's upper limit of 27200?