+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Thank you for your response. I am travelling for an academic purpose (not my home country) for a week. If I send my passport now, I highly doubt it will be returned before December 1st.
Applicants from non-exempt countries are getting Passport back after 3-4 weeks of Passport delivery to Ottawa.

If you are traveling in first week of Dec and returning back in a week, then you will have sufficient time to submit Passport to Ottawa.

Dec 10, 2016
Does somebody remember what the Iranian applicants did when they saw huge delays on their applications? They collected signatures (well, initials) into a collective letter and then what? Through an immigration lawyer or did someone submit it somehow directly to CIC?
Check this link that gives you summary of their meeting. Some guys are waiting 25 months and they have received imm5669 update and military
https://twitter.com/alireza_1111/status/932707027343872001

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY
Nov 16, 2017
Hi. Does anyone here have an idea about submitting passports with family? Do we need all to go and submit our passport or just the main applicant? Please help.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

WE NEED HELP!!!!!

We are schedule for an interview particularly showing about relationship with my common-law. We are ask to bring proof about our relationship as well as old passports. Is fund sufficiency will also be ask during interview? Kindly please help us..........
Kindly please help us on what to prepare. Thanks!

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
They return my file back they said we dont accept anymore payment with certified cheque. It should be online payment. They said renew your forms too and your CSQ will expire on 2019. Im so upset. Do anyone know from when they stoped certified cheque?

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Yo.. Just received the message "Invitation to Pre-arrival services". This morning I had received my MR message.
Could you please tell when you received this email and when you received the MR
As mine now 21 month and just received only the pre-arrival invitation email

Reactions: sunnymks