+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just called the CIC, after 31 mins waiting, a very nice lady answered my questions. Right now, everything is passed, but the last thing, security background check, is in progress. She told me it may need a longer time because it is done by the third party. As what I said, it may because I had studied in a naval university 4 years and Aeronautics & Astronautics university for another 4 years. It really needs a long security background check. Hope something happens before the Chrismas day.
Have a nice weekend....

Last edited:

sherry2008

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
This is what my status looks like:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 27, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Processing of my application started when they acknowledged receipt of my application. I do find it slightly odd that you haven't received this message since AOR. Maybe another member of this conversation can give you insight if they have been in the same situation. If not, then if I were you I would call CIC to find out and order GCMS notes.
Thank you very much! I will call cic!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Dear all,

Hi! We just want to ask what and how to prepare for medical? Is there any special preparation? Thanks!
Hi
Just take the form with you to the designated hospital for CIC at your area.
My tip before going a day before is to eat well, sleep well, drink a lot of water and just relax
I think they will do a general checkup, x ray..blood test for any chronic illnesses, blood pressure, urine analysis

Good luck and congrats

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hi
Just take the form with you to the designated hospital for CIC at your area.
My tip before going a day before is to eat well, sleep well, drink a lot of water and just relax
I think they will do a general checkup, x ray..blood test for any chronic illnesses, blood pressure, urine analysis

Good luck and congrats
Many thanks favbless! Hopefully it will be a smooth process. PPR soon. God bless us all.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Dear all,

Hi! We just want to ask what and how to prepare for medical? Is there any special preparation? Thanks!
Relax it's normal medical test -blood and urine for adults ...nothing to prepare much if you are healthy .. avoid any streanous exercise , excess protein etc or supplements at-least 48 hrs before exam also keep urself hydrated... all the best !!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dear all,

DMP will conduct multiple tests and you can control outcome of only 3 tests: Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and Cholesterol.

Google how to keep above 3 things in check and you are good to go.

Reactions: gaye_ga

Joemari94

Sep 9, 2017
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.