+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
I have received the following message from my visa office, Is anyone received the same?

thank you.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

It’s also time to do your internet research to find out more about the following subjects and other things important to you:

- Schooling for your children in Canada (when should you arrive to register your kids to school). Check provincial websites for this information.

- Click here to access the Canada Job Bank site, to post your resume and look for a job. You can also use private job search sites or job recruiters; it’s up to you!

- Accessing services and working in Canada. Click here for information about your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and working in Canada.

- Buying or Renting a home in Canada.

- Banking: Click here for a list of banks, insurance companies, and financial institutions operating in Canada. Click here for a list of institutions insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.

- Videos about immigration and Canada: https://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada.

Reactions: sunnymks

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
This looks like a good news .. have you already received your DM and PPR ?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
This looks like a good news .. have you already received your DM and PPR ?
I do not know what is DM? They requested PCC for my spouse and I'm waiting to send it. My CIC account status shows " we are processing your background check..........". So, I have no idea of why I got that email from cic.

thank you.

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
I do not know what is DM? They requested PCC for my spouse and I'm waiting to send it. My CIC account status shows " we are processing your background check..........". So, I have no idea of why I got that email from cic.

thank you.
DM is a Decision Made before passports request by CIC

Reactions: Missionquebec

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
I have received the following message from my visa office, Is anyone received the same?

thank you.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

It’s also time to do your internet research to find out more about the following subjects and other things important to you:

- Schooling for your children in Canada (when should you arrive to register your kids to school). Check provincial websites for this information.

- Click here to access the Canada Job Bank site, to post your resume and look for a job. You can also use private job search sites or job recruiters; it’s up to you!

- Accessing services and working in Canada. Click here for information about your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and working in Canada.

- Banking: Click here for a list of banks, insurance companies, and financial institutions operating in Canada. Click here for a list of institutions insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.

- Videos about immigration and Canada: https://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada.
Nope... never heard of it... all my friends (Inland) who got their federal ... never received this kind of communication from CIC... looks good to me.
Good luck ✌✌

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Myvisa office is sydney/ottawa and I was asked to pay rprf in January along with couple of missing docs. never received a MR.
Thanks. I think I have to pay RPRF to proceed Background check.

tiguidou

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, there! Could you please share some stats regarding Bucharest Visa Office? Thank you very much and have a great day!

CSQ: May 2016
Federal received: Aug 2016
Processing: Dec 2016
Med: Jan 2017

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018

thank you.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

One of the links shared showing below data:

To use pre-arrival services
To access these free in-person and online services, you must be outside Canada, and you must have one of the following documents:

• An IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services,
  • A Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter,
  • A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance,
  • An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals,
  • A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
  • A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter
These services are for Permanent Resident applicants only. Temporary Residents are not eligible for the services.

((((( This means you're so close to get decision made )))) congratulation in advance