+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

rjml123

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
Med's Request
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
27-04-2016
subtain said:
Hi Jacques_Leo,

Congrats !! I also got request request for payment of rprf, Visa office: cpc-ottawa.
Hi Subtain, congrats on the RPRF request. My application timeline is more or less identical to yours:

Category........: QSW
Visa Office......: Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 15-05-2015
AOR Received.: 20-08-2015 RPRF.: 2015-11-06
Med's Request: NA
Med's Done....: NA
Passport Req..: NA
VISA ISSUED..: NA

I received a generic 'reminder' email from CIC on Nov. 6th mentioning Passports, Police Certificates, Missing Schedule A Info and RPRF but nothing about medicals :(

I'm a bit concerned that we have not received a medical request before the RPRF request. However, it seems that there are a couple others in the same position. Fingers crossed it comes through before the end of the year! Good luck

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need an advice from you guys, last April 2015 i received a letter (intention of rejection) asking me to update my tax documents within 3 months and i updated the docs by Early June, and after that the new rule came in saying that interview was waived of and most of my friends who applied before me and after me got csq now, but i recived a letter last Sep 2015 saying that my file waiting decision and they wil agian communicate with me once a decision is made any clue how long should i have the wait for a csq now?

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Guys,

I need an advice from you guys, last April 2015 i received a letter (intention of rejection) asking me to update my tax documents within 3 months and i updated the docs by Early June, and after that the new rule came in saying that interview was waived of and most of my friends who applied before me and after me got csq now, but i recived a letter last Sep 2015 saying that my file waiting decision and they wil agian communicate with me once a decision is made any clue how long should i have the wait for a csq now?
Expect ur csq soon in ur mailbox.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Got my Ecas an update, 6th line after medical received,
Stated as we sent you corrspondence on nov. 4. If you have not yet provided the information or requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. What will be the next step after this? Anybody who has the same ecas that after medical received, received this update? PcC not yet provided and rprf, maybe this is the one being requested? My agency is not yet informing us. Hope tomorrow, we get the news.
Thanks guys!

SSS1234

Nov 8, 2015
Hello everybody,

My federal application timeline is as mentioned below:

App. Filed.......: 18-06-2015
AOR Received.: 05-09-2015

I am living in Montreal and my federal application was sent Sydney, Nova Scotia. I am concerned that I have not received a medical request yet.
Is there anyone who is in similar situation and/or has a similar application timeline?
And, how long does it take to get a medical request after the AOR?

I really appreciate your time and responses

Good luck

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
SSS1234 said:
Hello everybody,

My federal application timeline is as mentioned below:

App. Filed.......: 18-06-2015
AOR Received.: 05-09-2015

I am living in Montreal and my federal application was sent Sydney, Nova Scotia. I am concerned that I have not received a medical request yet.
Is there anyone who is in similar situation and/or has a similar application timeline?
And, how long does it take to get a medical request after the AOR?

I really appreciate your time and responses

Good luck
Hi SSS1234 , Please follow the links in my signature below. You will find all the timelines that you need. Good Luck !

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Got an email from our agency, it saddened me because the v.o. was mistakenly sent us the wrong request for doucments. They sent us the letter requesting for ppr but different file no. And applicants name. Sometimes things coming unexpectedly. Haaayyysssss!!!

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi

I need help to renew my workpermit going to expire in 4 months,

I am working since from 4 years in canada, NOC code is B.
I reached the cap as per the CIC new rules.
I got my CSQ ( PEQ) and applied for PR, but awaiting the AOR.

Is it possible to renew the workpermit with out AOR?

please someone can reply, if you have anu suggestions

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Hi ,

I also received the reminder email on 5 th november asking for passport police check missing schedule a information and rprf , i was thinking why they have asked me for such a thing because i have provided them in my first application

So i came out with the idea that it can be an automatic email and not specific about my case

What you think?

rjml123 said:
Hi Subtain, congrats on the RPRF request. My application timeline is more or less identical to yours:

Visa Office......: Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 15-05-2015
AOR Received.: 20-08-2015 RPRF.: 2015-11-06
Med's Request: NA
Med's Done....: NA
Passport Req..: NA
VISA ISSUED..: NA

I received a generic 'reminder' email from CIC on Nov. 6th mentioning Passports, Police Certificates, Missing Schedule A Info and RPRF but nothing about medicals :(

I'm a bit concerned that we have not received a medical request before the RPRF request. However, it seems that there are a couple others in the same position. Fingers crossed it comes through before the end of the year! Good luck

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
s2t2 and me got a similar email back in July:

"This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada which is now in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer. Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now.

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer."

I subsequently replied since I had already submitted my PC with my application back in December. Their response was quite disappointing. They merely copy-pasted a sentence out of the original email:

"Dear Madam,

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

Regards,

HT14193"

We haven't heard anything from them since so yes, we assume those emails are generic and are sent out in batches to a certain group of applicants.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarna said:
Hi

I need help to renew my workpermit going to expire in 4 months,

I am working since from 4 years in canada, NOC code is B.
I reached the cap as per the CIC new rules.
I got my CSQ ( PEQ) and applied for PR, but awaiting the AOR.

[baIs it possible to renew the workpermit with out AOR?[/b]

please someone can reply, if you have anu suggestions
Read here:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/after-csq.html

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Hi ,

I have a question regarding my status :

I have received an email from cic with the title of "communication with client " , in which they have asked for copy of passport , police certificates , missing schedule A information and RPRF . My concern is i have already submitted all these documents in my original application and this email looks like general because it does not say anything particular about my case

Have you guys came out with anything similar ?

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
L.arash said:
Hi ,

I have received an email from cic with the title of "communication with client " , in which they have asked for copy of passport , police certificates , missing schedule A information and RPRF . My concern is i have already submitted all these documents in my original application and this email looks like general because it does not say anything particular about my case

I got this reminder email back to June and yes it's a general reminder to certain group of applicants
In the end of this email, you can find this message:
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
L.arash said:
Hi ,

Hi L. arsh! Is the passport they requested for visa stamping already? Or only photocopy of passports, police certificates and rprf? Thanks for the reply.