+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
osamayawar said:
Hi,

I received my PR file number in February and today i got an email from Centralized Intake Office mentioning the names of few documents that includes police cert, passport copy etc that they should be part of application folder if not please submit them

They have mentioned that if you have already submitted these documents then ignore this letter and they have also requested for "RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)" which i submitted right away after receiving the email.

I am just wondering, if i should re-submit these documents? And if not then is it a good news? Also i did not receive my medical so am i exempted for any reason?

NOTE: I applied my PR from within Canada and currently have my CSQ
This is a common procedure, if you have shared the required info you can ignore the letter as indicated by CIC and just proceed with the RPRF payment.

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
Hi all

I have a question cic asked for additional docs in February but after they said we don't require docs to process my application but in mycic account it still shows additional docs required and in March I have sent case specific form regarding this issue and I got a reply as " issue which you mentioned is resolved" but I'm confused why it shows still the same message

Is it to worried?? Need help donno what to do
Any suggestions

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
leehack said:
I had same issue last year. "cancelled as incomplete" means that they are going to return your application as it's incomplete. I waited 6 months for having back the application last year :( Btw, they decided to return my application because of rejection of credit card for the fee. I reapplied with updated info this year again at 23rd January and got the AOR at 8th March. Waiting for the MR..
Thanking you for the support.

Few doubts I have are as follows:

1. When I resubmit the docs again, should I take DD and photos again?, Should I attach the letter sent by Visa Office along with my re submission? should I sumbmit new police clearance certificate (PCC)? Can I keep the same documents except the one that they want me to rectify? Is there anything else I should consider?

2. I saw the following message in the help button of CIC account "If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC web form."
Should I use this IRCC form? or wait till I get the complete application back?

3. In CIC account -> Documents submitted by the client, I could see only the applicants' names with no other details.

4. When there was no sufficient space in many boxes in the PDFs, I just mentioned ‘Given in a separate sheet’ in the pdf box and attached a duplicate form (exactly looking similar) in the word document wherein I could include all words. I signed these duplicate forms too.

5. With respect to DD, I need to check with Bank if bank has paid to drawee. Is there any problem if the amount has been debited from the account?

Thanks a lot.
Regards

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
annie464 said:
Hi all

I have a question cic asked for additional docs in February but after they said we don't require docs to process my application but in mycic account it still shows additional docs required and in March I have sent case specific form regarding this issue and I got a reply as " issue which you mentioned is resolved" but I'm confused why it shows still the same message

Is it to worried?? Need help donno what to do
Any suggestions
Is it recently changed ?

If yes , did u remembered the prev status ?

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
raja06042016 said:
Is it recently changed ?

If yes , did u remembered the prev status ?
No it's been there since they asked me for additional docs

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hello

My current mailing address has been changed. I want to sent to CIC to update my mailing address. I used IRCC web form to change around 3 weeks ago, but till now Itès not changed on my ecas. I don't know which visa office to contact and how to update. Please advice

leehack

Feb 24, 2016
abhijitbs said:

1. When I resubmit the docs again, should I take DD and photos again?, Should I attach the letter sent by Visa Office along with my re submission? should I sumbmit new police clearance certificate (PCC)? Can I keep the same documents except the one that they want me to rectify? Is there anything else I should consider?

-> After the rejection, I just paid by CIC internet payment method to make sure and updated all documents to make sure including the photos where they need to be updated since some documents are outdated.

2. I saw the following message in the help button of CIC account "If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC web form."

-> You could contact by IRCC email system but I don't think it will be helpful. Actually, I did but few week later, they just answered that the documents have been returned. Btw since you don't have UCI number or XEP file number, they might ignore your message. (I had the UCI since I am inland applicant)

3. In CIC account -> Documents submitted by the client, I could see only the applicants' names with no other details.

-> It's normal even after the AOR.

4. When there was no sufficient space in many boxes in the PDFs, I just mentioned ‘Given in a separate sheet’ in the pdf box and attached a duplicate form (exactly looking similar) in the word document wherein I could include all words. I signed these duplicate forms too.

-> Normally you only duplicate the page instead of full copy. But I guess it's not a problem.

5. With respect to DD, I need to check with Bank if bank has paid to drawee. Is there any problem if the amount has been debited from the account?

-> Sure, you should check with Bank. I recommend you to pay by CIC internet method to make sure.

Thanks a lot.
Regards

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
What my concern is that usually people get medical call prior to RPRF request. In my case its otherwise. Should i be worried?

cmack said:
This is a common procedure, if you have shared the required info you can ignore the letter as indicated by CIC and just proceed with the RPRF payment.

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
HVAC_Controls said:
Hello

My current mailing address has been changed. I want to sent to CIC to update my mailing address. I used IRCC web form to change around 3 weeks ago, but till now Itès not changed on my ecas. I don't know which visa office to contact and how to update. Please advice
I tried to update my address months ago for several times, but there is nothing changed on the website and it still shows the original address...looks expected behavior unless there is a bug in the system.

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
JL-HN said:
I tried to update my address months ago for several times, but there is nothing changed on the website and it still shows the original address...looks expected behavior unless there is a bug in the system.
Anyone has experience with changing his mailing address ??

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
Thank you very much Leehack. So, I may receive my incomplete application with a week time?

Regards

tathspts

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
abhijitbs said:

Thanks a lot.
Regards

I would not pay using DD, why not just pay them and send the receipt of payment. This is the safest way to make sure they receive your payment.

Reactions: abhijitbs

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
disha_kaur said:
did anyone who applied for qsw around may-june 2016 and received PPr?
I think user # tathspts applied in April, 2016 and he got it recently.. Have not seen in May / June cases yet ..