+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
senuju said:
You will receive it soon, but this bad decision by MIDI will affect your further process too, so please participate for sign the petition.....
What is bad decision? and what petition?

Tudisss

Mar 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13.09.2016 docs submitted to vo Rome 22.09.2016
Passport Req..
14 March 2017
tathspts said:
I just gave them a call and asked them why it is saying not applicable in background check thing. He looked into my file and told me that my background check has been completed, the way they are reflecting it online might be a system glitch. He also told me that only thing missing in my case right now, is final decision.

Thought I should let you know to ease your worries.
Hello
Can you please tell me which visa office are you and which number did you call. Because if you call in Rome office they just tell you to email them and when you email them they say your application is in process and just be patient.

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
tathspts said:
I just gave them a call and asked them why it is saying not applicable in background check thing. He looked into my file and told me that my background check has been completed, the way they are reflecting it online might be a system glitch. He also told me that only thing missing in my case right now, is final decision.

Thought I should let you know to ease your worries.
Are you an inland applicant?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
senuju said:
You will receive it soon, but this bad decision by MIDI will affect your further process too, so please participate for sign the petition.....
Hi
This section is for people who already has CSQ. So whatever changes happen in immigration rules will not affect CSQ holders unless they completely cancels the existing CSQ. However, canada is not in the hands of Donald trump, so chances for this is less likely. To get CSQ holder supports for your petition, please provide us the full link and information rather than blindly providing news without source.

tathspts

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Tudisss said:
Hello
Can you please tell me which visa office are you and which number did you call. Because if you call in Rome office they just tell you to email them and when you email them they say your application is in process and just be patient.
I called Canadian helpline.

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
tathspts said:
Yes I am inland applicant. From Montreal.
Do you know anyone who got their DM on weekends ??

you told like your friend also wasn't able to get her DM(AOR on 27) , When did she applied ?? i mean date

tathspts

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
raja06042016 said:
Do you know anyone who got their DM on weekends ??

you told like your friend also wasn't able to get her DM(AOR on 27) , When did she applied ?? i mean date
no, I don't know anyone who got DM on weekends.

I dont know the date she applied but I think she applied in March

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
onlymtl said:
Got PPR today.
Congrats and pls pray for us to get it soon too! Wishing you the best

Eden Jenn

Mar 8, 2017
I am moving to Montreal Quebec, I have a few questions that I need answers to:

1. I have applied for skilled immigration Montreal Quebec our CSQ's and PR applications have been approved since I don't have family there I plan to move to Toronto and settle there is that allowed?

2. If I plan to move to Toronto do I have to stay in Montreal for any specified amount of time, eg 3 months 6 months or as soon as we land can I move to Toronto to stay and establish myself with my uncle.

3. If I move to Toronto I will have to apply for a OHIP card as I am aware that the Medical Card of Quebec will not work anywhere else.

4. PR / SIN card will have to be applied from place of landing or from anywhere in Canada?

5. Will moving from Montreal to Toronto on the first day affect my citizenship in anyway? will they put up questions as to why I landed in Montreal and took the next flight to Toronto?

6. Do I have to work in Montreal as I plan to move to Toronto, the reason why cause we don't know French and will finding English based Jobs be difficult in Montreal or do we have to know French to establish ourselves as I know 80% good jobs require being Bilingual which is my fear.

7. Is there any motel or hostel where me and my family can come live at a minimum rate till we establish ourselves or find something else.

If there is any other information that can be useful for me kindly share. Looking forward to your response.

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello,

I have contacted cic via webform 3 times to add my newborn to my application but I still haven't received any reply so far from them.
Dates I contacted cic via webform:
15th of Feb
23rd of Feb
3rd of March

It is written in the automated reply that turnaround time for response is 10 business days but it has been almost 1 month since first contact.

I am concerned as I do not know where to send the documents for the update. Anyone who recently performed an update via webform and already got a reply?

I tried calling cic via phone but i cannot as I am from abroad. The number 1-613-944-4000 did not work for me.

Can anyone help me?

Also could you please confirm that I have correctly understood the AOR email received below. It says "go to www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry."

On the page that I should go, i did not understand what I should do. Should i select my country then follow the case specific enquiry part? or should I contact the office stated at bottom of the AOR email meaning Centralized office intake? But i do not have option to contact them via webform. Or should I send the update documents to Nova Scotia directly?

AOR Email received:

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

swathikalyan

Mar 11, 2017
Hi,
I received CSQ in August 2016.
Applied for Federal.
On December 29 received email from NDVO for medicals.
On January 18th submitted medicals.
Waiting for PR.
Can any one tell how long it will take for PR.
In january who has undergone medicals any one received mail for passport request.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
swathikalyan said:
Hi,
I received CSQ in August 2016.
Applied for Federal.
On December 29 received email from NDVO for medicals.
On January 18th submitted medicals.
Waiting for PR.
Can any one tell how long it will take for PR.
In january who has undergone medicals any one received mail for passport request.
Nobody has received yet!