+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

D

David83

Jacques_Leo said:
Yeah, it was stamped, and a letter telling me the reason why it's returned.
In our case, those 2 months was wasted.
Oh no, and I was counting since the first submission. So, I have two more months until receiving the AOR?!! Gosh.

Byfaith137

Mar 26, 2012
David83 said:
Oh no, and I was counting since the first submission. So, I have two more months until receiving the AOR?
!! Gosh.
So when did you first send your application and when was it returned?
What is the date of your reapplication to CIO?
Tnx

D

David83

Byfaith137 said:
So when did you first send your application and when was it returned?
What is the date of your reapplication to CIO?
Tnx
I resubmitted it on Aug 1st.

helpless_guy

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd September
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED
Hi Everyone,

I am in urgent need of advice/help from you guys.

I am working in Quebec since last 18 months. I have recently received my Quebec selection certificate through PEQ. I wished to know if I can change my employer with the CSQ without LMO and without applying for PR. I checked the link below which says so however I am not completely sure.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/after-csq.html

The link says: CSQ holders who are eligible for the LMO exemption can be:
temporary workers who wish to prolong the duration of their work permit for the job they hold or to renew it in order to hold a job offered by another Québec employer;

I will really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me about quebec immigration application. my questions are;

1. Since it takes time to get AOR / CSQ and if IELTS reached its validity date during this period.Do we still need to resubmit new IELTS?

2. If the answer is no for question#1, how about during the federal stage? Do we need to submit new ielts which is not expired?

3. If the answer is no for question#2, since we have submitted the original during quebec application, do we need to ask for another copy with the testing centre? Or are they going to send back all the documents submitted together with CSQ?

I'm sorry, not familiar with the procedure of quebec immigration. Thanks in advance to all who will answer. :)

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
helpless_guy said:
Hi Everyone,

I am in urgent need of advice/help from you guys.

I am working in Quebec since last 18 months. I have recently received my Quebec selection certificate through PEQ. I wished to know if I can change my employer with the CSQ without LMO and without applying for PR. I checked the link below which says so however I am not completely sure.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/after-csq.html

The link says: CSQ holders who are eligible for the LMO exemption can be:
temporary workers who wish to prolong the duration of their work permit for the job they hold or to renew it in order to hold a job offered by another Québec employer;

I will really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks
Hi helpless_guy,

Do you have a close work permit with an employer? Are you on a permanent job or on contract ?

helpless_guy

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd September
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED
Hello Guys,

I have a CSQ certificate with which I wished to renew my work permit with a new employer. I checked the Quebec website which says that I should be able to change my employer on receipt of a CSQ.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/after-csq.html#studies

However when I tried to fill my work permit application, I find that I also need to attach PNP (provincial nominee program) certificate in addition to CSQ certificate with my application which I dont have.

I`d really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, :D

My file is been transferred from Sydney to New Delhi VO, they mentioned to submit Police clearance of countries where me and my wife lived for more than 6 months,
Alor, My question is do we need to submit Canadian police clearance also ? Actually i have submitted mine (canadian and indian) but for my wife we have submitted only Indian Police clearance but she was in Canada with me for more than a year.

How do we contact new delhi visa office if I want to ask them the same question regarding Canadian Police clearance of my Wife ?

Byfaith137

Mar 26, 2012
quebec100 said:
Hello guys, :D

My file is been transferred from Sydney to New Delhi VO, they mentioned to submit Police clearance of countries where me and my wife lived for more than 6 months,
Alor, My question is do we need to submit Canadian police clearance also ? Actually i have submitted mine (canadian and indian) but for my wife we have submitted only Indian Police clearance but she was in Canada with me for more than a year.

How do we contact new delhi visa office if I want to ask them the same question regarding Canadian Police clearance of my Wife ?
Hi,
When did you exactly lodge your application to CIO and the exact date of your AOR?
Thanks

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
helpless_guy said:
Hello Guys,

I have a CSQ certificate with which I wished to renew my work permit with a new employer. I checked the Quebec website which says that I should be able to change my employer on receipt of a CSQ.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/after-csq.html#studies

However when I tried to fill my work permit application, I find that I also need to attach PNP (provincial nominee program) certificate in addition to CSQ certificate with my application which I dont have.

I`d really appreciate some quick help on this.

Thanks
PNP is for other provinces ( B.C - Manitoba - ON) for Quebec applicants need to attach the CSQ only.

genajamaica

Sep 29, 2011
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-05-2015
Med's Request
29-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
not yet
my VO is Kingston
my time line is
send application to CIC Nova Scotia Jan 6, 2015
OAR from CIC April 22, 2015
Ecas status changed to in Process in August 12, 2015
Medical request from VO September 29, 2015

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Byfaith137 said:
Hi,
When did you exactly lodge your application to CIO and the exact date of your AOR?
Thanks
please check the signature field.