+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
sango said:
Congrats Marlee. Meical Results have been Received. Does this mean your medical results are OK?
If there is anything wrong, CIC contacts you immediately. I did my medicals one month prior to submitting my federal application (November), so if there was anything wrong with me I am certain they would have contacted me by now. ;)

D

David83

Marlee said:
If there is anything wrong, CIC contacts you immediately. I did my medicals one month prior to submitting my federal application (November), so if there was anything wrong with me I am certain they would have contacted me by now. ;)
Is it possible to send the MR with the application or you just prepared it to submit it when they ask for it?

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Is it possible to send the MR with the application or you just prepared it to submit it when they ask for it?
Either you send your medical UP FRONT with your application OR you wait for the MR consisting on a letter with all instructions and a document IMM1017 that has all your info (name , file no. , UCI and the category of the medical check) that you need to give it to the clinic.
If you send a (pre-done) medical that has a date prior to the date of the request then you will be confusing the immigration agent and leave him/her guessing, therefore the consequences are unknown , could be delays.
Using e-medical clinic once you get the request is the quickest, the test takes 3 - 5 days to be sent electronically to CIC (few weeks to get updated to your ECAS timeline) .

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone...

My Qualification is B.A (Arts), PGDCA (Post graduation diploma in computer application), MSC.IT and Master in computer application.

Plz tell me what will be training code for QSWP.

Thanks in advance....

D

David83

Luc22 said:
Either you send your medical UP FRONT with your application OR you wait for the MR consisting on a letter with all instructions and a document IMM1017 that has all your info (name , file no. , UCI and the category of the medical check) that you need to give it to the clinic.
If you send a (pre-done) medical that has a date prior to the date of the request then you will be confusing the immigration agent and leave him/her guessing, therefore the consequences are unknown , could be delays.
Using e-medical clinic once you get the request is the quickest, the test takes 3 - 5 days to be sent electronically to CIC (few weeks to get updated to your ECAS timeline) .
Thanks for your reply. So, we send the MR results electronically not the medical center which did it?

Also, I am planning to go on vacation but my file hasn't been opened yet. I don't know how long it takes for them to send the MR after the AOR, but supposing that the MR are requested while I am abroad, can I do the medical request from the country at which I am residing at the moment? Some people said it is possible, but I need to double check this before making the decision to leave for a vacation, and it is important to me to know this.

Thanks

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Thanks for your reply. So, we send the MR results electronically not the medical center which did it?

Also, I am planning to go on vacation but my file hasn't been opened yet. I don't know how long it takes for them to send the MR after the AOR, but supposing that the MR are requested while I am abroad, can I do the medical request from the country at which I am residing at the moment? Some people said it is possible, but I need to double check this before making the decision to leave for a vacation, and it is important to me to know this.

Thanks
The clinic sends the results to CIC electronically ,,
As for doing the Medical outside while on vacation, i can't comment because i am not sure ..

D

David83

Luc22 said:
The clinic sends the results to CIC electronically ,,
As for doing the Medical outside while on vacation, i can't comment because i am not sure ..
That is what I thought, the clinic sends the MR. Thanks

allah

Jun 27, 2014
Hello,

Greetings to all !!!

My Country of residence is India, Please tell me that After getting C SQ, How much time it will take to land in Canada. And what is the processing time for all procedures to gt PR.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey guys greetings to all in here.
I recently received the CSQ and about to submit Federal but I am in a dilema situation. Please help me figure it out.

--As the CSQ was taking like 'forever' to come, I decided to leave my country and look for a better job in the UAE. I just got the job and after one week, the magic CSQ came! Now I am confused as to where to submit the federal application FROM.

Question 1: Should I just resign now and go back home to proceed with the federal application?

Question 2: Can I send the first application to Sydney from here in the UAE, and when the file is open and transferred to the visa office serving my country (clearly stated on the CSQ), I resign my job here and go back home to continue the federal stage?

Question 3: Can I apply to federal from here and do medicals here and wait till Passport request stage and then go back home to proceed?

Question 4: Can I completely do the federal stage here and use the ABU DHABI VO as my VO?

Your help/contributions to resolve this will be very very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Stylove.

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Stylove said:
I recently received the CSQ and about to submit Federal but I am in a dilema situation. Please help me figure it out.

--As the CSQ was taking like 'forever' to come, I decided to leave my country and look for a better job in the UAE. I just got the job and after one week, the magic CSQ came! Now I am confused as to where to submit the federal application FROM.

Question 1: Should I just resign now and go back home to proceed with the federal application?

Question 2: Can I send the first application to Sydney from here in the UAE, and when the file is open and transferred to the visa office serving my country (clearly stated on the CSQ), I resign my job here and go back home to continue the federal stage?

Question 3: Can I apply to federal from here and do medicals here and wait till Passport request stage and then go back home to proceed?

Question 4: Can I completely do the federal stage here and use the ABU DHABI VO as my VO?

Kind regards,
Stylove.
Stylove i think Question 4 is the best. Remain where you are while you are working , you will be waiting for the visa when it will come.
Oncemore goodluck

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
mmquebec said:
Stylove i think Question 4 is the best. Remain where you are while you are working , you will be waiting for the visa when it will come.
Oncemore goodluck
@mmquebec thanks for the timely contribution. How about the fact they mentioned the federal visa office on the CSQ ? Is that not going to cause any problem? Is there somewhere on the Federal forms where one has to make a choice of VO to use as per his/her location?

Thanks again for replying this.

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Stylove said:
@ mmquebec thanks for the timely contribution. How about the fact they mentioned the federal visa office on the CSQ ? Is that not going to cause any problem? Is there somewhere on the Federal forms where one has to make a choice of VO to use as per his/her location?

Thanks again for replying this.
Your present location and duration will allow CIC to decide where to send the file.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Stylove said:

Kind regards,
Stylove.
You better contact the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi so they can advise you on how to proceed.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016