+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
I think we are on same boat . Let me know if you get any updates.
Thanks
Considering lots of people in this thread applying before us are still waiting, maybe we still have to wait for a long time
But hope everyone here can get good news soon :)

Last edited:

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Considering lots of people in this thread applying before us are still waiting, maybe we still have to wait for a long time
But hope everyone here can get good news soon :)
they updated the processing time from 20 month to 21 month :rolleyes:we must be patient but I think when anybody get COPR in those days that will make us optimistic that there is hope, good luck every one:)

Reactions: chchchch

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
they updated the processing time from 20 month to 21 month :rolleyes:we must be patient but I think when anybody get COPR in those days that will make us optimistic that there is hope, good luck every one:)
Considering that express entry applications show as 24 months, I wouldn't take serious that information.... I think that the number of months shown is calculated with the date of the oldest file that they are still processing.
Most express entry applications are processed between 4 to 6 months nowadays.

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
Hi guys,

Yesterday I noticed a strange update on my file. Now the latest update is on April 20, on the final decision.
As :
Latest update:
Final decision - April 20, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, There is no change on the background and eligibility criteria.

I'm looking for to see what's going to happen.

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Hi guys,

Yesterday I noticed a strange update on my file. Now the latest update is on April 20, on the final decision.
As :
Latest update:
Final decision - April 20, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hope it's a good sign and you will get your PR soon!! :)

Reactions: Nanã_Obah_II

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
Hi guys,

As :
Latest update:

I think you should try giving IRCC a call. I am in a Facebook group and people there are receiving the same message in their portal and they decided to call IRCC. IRCC told them that they have sent them the 1st email but apparently no one ever got it. I think IRCC has a problem with sending emails these days.

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
I think you should try giving IRCC a call. I am in a Facebook group and people there are receiving the same message in their portal and they decided to call IRCC. IRCC told them that they have sent them the 1st email but apparently no one ever got it. I think IRCC has a problem with sending emails these days.
Thank you for letting me know, I'll call them right away.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
guys can any of you help me with this question in my DI?
avez vous deja un numero de dossier aupres d'immigration refugies et citoyennete canada?

that question is asking me if I already applied to a PR? or it is asking me if I have an express entry profile??
I don't know if I should answer yes or no because I do have an EE profile but I have not been invited.

thank you!

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
guys can any of you help me with this question in my DI?
avez vous deja un numero de dossier aupres d'immigration refugies et citoyennete canada?

that question is asking me if I already applied to a PR? or it is asking me if I have an express entry profile??
I don't know if I should answer yes or no because I do have an EE profile but I have not been invited.

thank you!
I think they are referring to the UCI, unique client identifier, which is a number with 8 or 10 digits, associate with your profile/account. Is basically a number that's associated exclusively with you.

Nanã_Obah_II

Feb 17, 2023
Hi Guys,

Just an update, First, Thankyou so much Ciecie. I called IRCC today, and my application was approved on May 1st. They did not send me any messages, so now the agent made a demand for them to resend me the email within 20 days.

Cheers,

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Hi guys,

As :
Latest update:

Where was it that you found the update? It seems like there's different portals and trackers that do different things, so I'm never really sure where to look...

Thanks!!

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Where was it that you found the update? It seems like there's different portals and trackers that do different things, so I'm never really sure where to look...

Thanks!!
I think it's GCkey, when you link your application to your account, it shows status like that.

Last edited: