+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

IRK 2 Quebec

Mar 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
File Transfer...
15-03-2016
Med's Request
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2016
LANDED..........
SOON
quebeck7 said:
Hello Mathew71

i am also in same boat.
I had received medical and RPRF request in February.
my medical was received by cic in march2016. However my rprf dd is returned due to incorrect amount.Then i had resubmitted dd with correct amount and it was encashed on 7 April2016(my visa office is new Delhi).

I have emailed visa office to get information about my application.
they replied me that your file is pending final review.At present no action is required on your part.

Hi quebeck7 - To which (office) email id did you enquired or sent mail?

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Yeah I'm still curious- Did anyone else pay RPRF after receiving a generic reminder email (for updated schedule A, RPRF, PCC, etc)? If so, how did you pay it? We weren't provided with an email so we paid it online and sent the receipt via the Case Specific Enquiry form on the CIC site. Is this okay?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
mgazi said:
Hi Newjwel

My VO is Abu Dhabi. they are out of coverage I think.
Lol accra is the one out of coverage because some have been waiting for 8months now

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Vinc360 said:
Yeah I'm still curious- Did anyone else pay RPRF after receiving a generic reminder email (for updated schedule A, RPRF, PCC, etc)? If so, how did you pay it? We weren't provided with an email so we paid it online and sent the receipt via the Case Specific Enquiry form on the CIC site. Is this okay?
Can you provide more details? When did you receive this generic email? Can you provide your timeline with dates please? See my signature below.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
michel_hammamet said:
Can you provide more details? When did you receive this generic email? Can you provide your timeline with dates please? See my signature below.
Timeline under my name on the left <--

We received a generic "reminder" email last week saying to remember to send an updated schedule A if there were any gaps in the one we sent (there weren't, so we didn't send an updated schedule A), as well as to pay RPRF (we did, through Case Specific Enquiry) and to send PCC (we didn't, she only lived in Canada since the age of 18 so we didn't send any PCC at all.) I believe CIC just sends that to people once in a while.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Vinc360 said:

We received a generic "reminder" email last week saying to remember to send an updated schedule A if there were any gaps in the one we sent (there weren't, so we didn't send an updated schedule A), as well as to pay RPRF (we did, through Case Specific Enquiry) and to send PCC (we didn't, she only lived in Canada since the age of 18 so we didn't send any PCC at all.) I believe CIC just sends that to people once in a while.
I did not get this one, though I have already passed my medical. I think they changed the procedure for those who have their AOR Sydney in May 2016. They only send VMs without residence fee request.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Vinc360 said:

This is a mail that is mostly send for rpfr
But if you paid all at the beginning then you won't get it

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Newjwel said:
This is a mail that is mostly send for rpfr
But if you paid all at the beginning then you won't get it
Oh I thought RPRF was a dedicated email just for RPRF. Either way we just paid it off anyway just in case :p

Do you know if sending the pdf receipt attached through Case Specific Enquiry is ok or is there another way to send it?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Vinc360 said:
Oh I thought RPRF was a dedicated email just for RPRF. Either way we just paid it off anyway just in case :p

Do you know if sending the pdf receipt attached through Case Specific Enquiry is ok or is there another way to send it?
The email address you were given in the email is the right way of sending it.
Just attach it and send
Good luck

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Newjwel said:
The email address you were given in the email is the right way of sending it.
Just attach it and send
Good luck
I wasn't given one since it was just a reminder email and not an actual request to pay RPRF, but the email did mention case specific enquiry so I guess it should be fine. Anyone else has experience doing it this way? We haven't gotten confirmation that they received payment so far.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Vinc360 said:
I wasn't given one since it was just a reminder email and not an actual request to pay RPRF, but the email did mention case specific enquiry so I guess it should be fine. Anyone else has experience doing it this way? We haven't gotten confirmation that they received payment so far.
I speak French, so they keep in touch with me in french
This is the mail i received, is it the same with urs?

Votre situation personnelle a-t-elle subi des changements, notamment:

· Mariage ou union de fait, divorce, annulation, séparation légale ou décès du répondant, du demandeur principal ou d’un membre de la famille qui accompagne le demandeur;
· Naissance ou adoption d’un enfant, y compris les petits-enfants nés d’un enfant à charge;
· Accusation ou condamnation pour un acte criminel dont vous ou un membre de votre famille avez fait l’objet.

Si vous êtes dans l’une de ces situations, vous devez nous en informer sans tarder au CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. Si vous avez une preuve de ce changement, veuillez la joindre à votre correspondance.

Frais relatifs au droit de résidence permanente

Nous tenons à vous informer que vos Frais relatifs au droit de résidence permanente (FDRP) n’ont pas encore été payés. Vous devez acquitter ces frais avant l’émission de visas de résident permanent. Vous devez payer les FDRP pour vous-même ET pour votre conjoint(e), s’il y a lieu. Veuillez noter que les FDRP ($490 par adulte) sont différents des frais de traitement du dossier ($550 par adulte et $150 par enfant), qui sont payés au moment de la soumission de votre demande.

Si vous tardez à régler les FDRP, vos résultats médicaux ou sécuritaires pourraient expirer, ce qui retarderait l’émission de vos visas. Nous vous demandons donc de payer les FDRP le plus rapidement possible, en suivant les modalités de paiement ci-dessous :

ÿ Rendez-vous à notre page Web Paiement en ligne.
ÿ Lisez les instructions figurant à chacune des pages, puis cliquez sur Continuer pour poursuivre.
ÿ Sélectionnez le lien Immigration, puis Époux et conjoint de fait au Canada ou Droit de résidence permanente
ÿ Indiquez le nombre de demandes pour lesquelles un paiement est effectué (1) dans la case correspondant aux frais.
ÿ Cliquez sur Soumettre
ÿ Procédez au paiement des frais en cliquant sur Payer et suivez les instructions pour payer par carte de crédit

Une fois le paiement effectué, le site Web affichera votre reçu officiel en format PDF. Veuillez joindre ce reçu à un courriel, en indiquant votre numéro de demande en objet, et envoyez-le à l’adresse suivante : CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca.

Dans le cas où vous décidez de ne pas vous établir au Canada, de retirer votre demande ou si votre demande est refusée, les FDRP vous seront remboursés.

Vous devez donner suite à ces instructions au plus tard 30 jours après la date indiquée en haut de cette lettre.

Nous vous remercions de l’attention immédiate que vous y porterez.

Nous vous prions d’agréer, Madame,nos sincères salutations.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Newjwel said:
I speak French, so they keep in touch with me in french
This is the mail i received, is it the same with urs?

-snip-
Similar but a bit different in my case, they mentioned Case Specific Enquiry instead of that email and mentioned a few other things I could do if not already done, such as sending PCC (which we don't have to send in our situation) and updating schedule A if we left gaps (which we didn't). Here's what it looked like:

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Vinc360 said:
Similar but a bit different in my case, they mentioned Case Specific Enquiry instead of that email and mentioned a few other things I could do if not already done, such as sending PCC (which we don't have to send in our situation) and updating schedule A if we left gaps (which we didn't). Here's what it looked like:
To be on the safer side, Pay the fees and attach the receipt and send it to the case enquiry.

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Vinc360 said:

Hi, I just wonder if you did your medical check?
and if you have any idea how long does it take after all send all these documents to passport request??
Thanks in advance