+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
Hello All,
AOR Jan 14
Applied April 2021
We have received request for Medical today(primary applicant only)

Do you think they can ask us for Police clearance PCC now? (Inland and I have not done the process for PCC yet)

Also expectation for the PR date? roughly

Regards,

Last edited:

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question that I received AOR on 13th of Jan 2022 and on 14th of Jan ICC has sent an email asking for IMM5669 and IMM5406 for my wife but I have not received any email in my account/email. I called them today to check and they said we are waiting for the requested documents and the time they have given to submit these documents was only 7 days.

I told the representative to update that I have not received any email anyone else has face the same situation will they extend the timeline of 7 days or what should I do.I will try to submit the documents today.

Thanks
Asad
It should be in your ircc account.

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
So how do you know that IRCC sent you a request ?
I called them today to check and they said we are waiting for the documents which we requested on 14th of July. I just send them the documents using web form.

Any idea how much time it takes to update documents on application if we sent using webform.

Thanks

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hello All,
AOR Jan 14
Applied April 2021
We have received request for Medical today(primary applicant only)

Do you think they can ask us for Police clearance PCC now? (Inland and I have not done the process for PCC yet)

Also expectation for the PR date? roughly

Regards,
That depends on multiple factors. Completeness and complexity of your application. Whether you have submitted your application after obtaining CSQ/PEQ determines whether your application is prioritized or not. Also, your Background and whether you had submitted your application as an Inland or Outland. Good luck!

Reactions: applicationz

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
That depends on multiple factors. Completeness and complexity of your application. Whether you have submitted your application after obtaining CSQ/PEQ determines whether your application is prioritized or not. Also, your Background and whether you had submitted your application as an Inland or Outland. Good luck!
Thank you

so I should not get Police check done until requested? any suggestion?

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I called them today to check and they said we are waiting for the documents which we requested on 14th of July. I just send them the documents using web form.

Any idea how much time it takes to update documents on application if we sent using webform.

Thanks
On your icc account, under upload documents, isn't there any option for you to do so ?

Webform might take a week or two to update. I only sent a document using webform once, and it was an "extra" that I could not send through my ircc account, and it took about a week to be added to my process.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Yes but I am from India and came to canada in 2017, the document is only for canada
If you're required to provide one issued form your home country. I would say, it should've been provided along with you application package, by my advice is to request it. As soon as it's received, submit a Web form including a photocopy. If they need a hard copy of it, they may ask for it. This may be helpful: How to get a police certificate – India - Canada.ca. Ask your fellow citizens as they may be quite familiar with this situation.

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
On your icc account, under upload documents, isn't there any option for you to do so ?

Webform might take a week or two to update. I only sent a document using webform once, and it was an "extra" that I could not send through my ircc account, and it took about a week to be added to my process.
No ,There is no option in my CIC account you have that option only you receive the request in your account. I have sent them using web form lets see how much time it will take to upload there.

Thanks

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Even I want to hear some updates from outlanders, But I see no update at all. I sent my PR application in April 2020 and hear nothing till now.

Request to all: When you are putting timeline here, don't forget to mention Inland or outland.
Can you tell me ur visa office and ur program ?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hi Meenaraja,

I applied under CSQ program and my application sent to Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program – Centralized Intake Office, Sydney on April 29, 2020.

Can you please share your contact, if you are in India
Thanks for ur response ,my timeline is given below:
Applied federal file : 8th june 2020 ( inside Canada)
Moved outside canada :October 2020
AOR and biometrics : July 2021 (outland)
Medical :Aug 2021
and then my file moved from sydney visa office to Abu Dubai visa office on November 2021
then nothing after application recieved .
Anyone have same experience in this visa office then plz share !!!