+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I am checking my application status from CAS tool , it’s showing medical results have been received from October, there is no status change in this tool . I see that many of you are posting status like medical passed , criminal verification completed , any idea when mine is gonna be updated , I submitted pCC and medicals in October and September respectively!!
ECAS won`t show any other updates in detail. ECAS medical received = Medical passed. What`s your ECAS status say? Is it `in process` or Decision made`? If `in process` then it will change to `Decision made` and you will receive the PPR mail.

rlm1989

Nov 30, 2021
Hello. Why you did biometrics and you are inland
This means that you did biometrics before
Hello! I arrived in Canada as a student in 2015 and they didn’t ask for biometrics back then and none of my study permit extensions required biometrics. IRCC asked for biometrics only in my PR application.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi dearmilkyway, any updates on your application?
No, nothing. I've raised 2 more webforms in the meantime and got exactly the same responses, Afghanistan bla bla..

I am in my 36th month, 3 full calendar years of waiting for Federal processing on top of 4 years of waiting CSQ.
And still counting...

Single + Computer Eng. BS + Software Eng. MS + Applied for CSQ when I was 24, now I am 31.
And still Afghans are prioritised over me...

Congrats Trudeau, this is the best immigration system ever!

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
21 days that I received my AR (+biometrics) and nothing after... no LSAA, no IVM (last one was done in 2016 and I have been in Canada ever since so, not sure they will reuse it), radio silent....

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
21 days that I received my AR (+biometrics) and nothing after... no LSAA, no IVM (last one was done in 2016 and I have been in Canada ever since so, not sure they will reuse it), radio silent....
Alright... had an update.
They asked for IMM0008 to be updated to include my step children.
They also asked for their birth certificate, digital pictures, the fees for permanent residency and also their CSQ.

We didn't want to include them in the PR request as it would cause trouble as their father won't sign anything at all. Hope this can be sorted out. I will call IRCC first thing tomorrow morning. We're lucky we were able to get the CSQ (took us 11 months to process the CSQ with a lot of back and forth because we only have a judge's decision and not the father signature). I sent all the files and paid the fees. Finger's crossed and praying for the better.

Last edited:

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Are there any other steps/additional documents IRCC agent may ask for after the Pre-arrival letter and Medical Exam status update?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Are there any other steps/additional documents IRCC agent may ask for after the Pre-arrival letter and Medical Exam status update?
Did you receive any update after submitting your CV? What is the status in your IRCC account for the submitted documents?

rlm1989

Nov 30, 2021
My lawyer told me that, after the medical, they may ask for a RCMP background check, especially in my case that I've been living in Canada for a while (6 years).