+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just received a letter from IRCC asking for Medical, Police check, pay RPRF.
Do you have any idea what that means? is it good sign if i do all of them ill get the PR very quick?
Also, i can not see any IME number or more details about the medical tests. The medical exam centre asking for Medical ID of referall letter.
Is there any separate letter for Medical that they haven't send it yet? Do i need to contact them?
I appreciate your quick responses.
Thanks
What do you mean you cannot find IME number? It's in the letter they have sent you in the portal. Are they asking for a Police certificate issued by a local police station or outside Canada? As for PRRF. That should be done through GC KEY portal.
IME no can be found under IMMIGRATION DETAILS of the letter you have received.

Reactions: kia.mt

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
IME no can be found under IMMIGRATION DETAILS of the letter you have received.
There is no number! Also, there is no form, just a short description that you need to do it!

MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

But when you check the link it says you need to have :

""
  • the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam
    • We’ll send you this form""
is this how you do it? Please note, I am out land applicant.
Should i chase them to send me a Medical referral letter?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
how long pre arrival letter takes time after we submit the Schedule A via web form?
is it normal not to receive any acknowledgment when we submit docs via web form? When ircc request doc it was mentioned that requested doc should be submitted within 30 days.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
There is no number! Also, there is no form, just a short description that you need to do it!

MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

""
How do you access your application? GCKey or using a different method? Where did you receive this letter/message?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021

""
How do you access your application? GCKey or using a different method? Where did you receive this letter/message?
If they have not sent you the form, I believe you need to communicate this to the clinic. They may ask you to provide detailed information along with the form downloaded from the portal.

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
If they have not sent you the form, I believe you need to communicate this to the clinic. They may ask you to provide detailed information along with the form downloaded from the portal.
I use GCKey and there is no form on my portal. I received a letter which is asking for more information including Medical exam. I believe they need to send me otherwise it is not such a form that me or the clinic can download it.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I use GCKey and there is no form on my portal. I received a letter which is asking for more information including Medical exam. I believe they need to send me otherwise it is not such a form that me or the clinic can download it.
According to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html, "the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam, they’ll send you this form".

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
how long pre arrival letter takes time after we submit the Schedule A via web form?
is it normal not to receive any acknowledgment when we submit docs via web form? When ircc request doc it was mentioned that requested doc should be submitted within 30 days.
I am not sure the statistics on it. In my case I send the form with my documents, the same day I received the generic answer of "we are busy but your doc will be upload" and 2 days after I saw that they change in the part of "additional documents" that they have received the documents I sent them. The pre arrival letter was sent a day after.

Reactions: DAS_1

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I think they will eventually confirm the receipt of your documents. They may not due to high number of requests they receive on daily basis. Either way, you’ll hear back from them soon.

Reactions: DAS_1

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
In my case I send 5 web forms (documents were large and 2-3.5 MB to upload wasn't doing it). I received the classic response 1 or 2 days later for each, and then a week later I got a confirmation for 4/5 of them that they were sent to my officer. Waiting on the last confirmation and Pre-arrival after that, will let you know about the times.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Just FYI, in my portal account the photos for my wife and I are still in review and we have received our cards since last Friday.