+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi

Can you please share your timelines also when you submitted. Is there anyone who received AOR and applied in 2021 itself.

Can we use the temporary number for Quebec Open Work Permit?

Thanks

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Reactions: Kzee20

User291992

Mar 21, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
AOR Received.
Not yet
Are there any inland applicants from July 2020 still waiting for AOR ?
The problem is that now you can’t even call them to inquire about the status of your application.
Same for me , Federal File received on 15th July 2020 and still waiting for AOR

Reactions: Rumman

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello everyone, need help with a question. Did anyone used TCF Canada (not TCF) score for their Quebec application to MIDI and was it accepted? There is some confusion that TCF Canada is not accepted by Quebec. Thanks.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I think the outland applicants from 2018 and 2019 are many ,what is your idea about preparing a petition and publish to this forum and Facebook group , we must do something ,it's better than nothing
like you said three years passed and we don't have any vision to our future ,I have no plan for my work and career and it influenced my personal life too,
I am down, we should do something about it. Putting together a petition is a gd idea, we should make some noise. Am completing 32 months and no MR yet, they have not even started with my security assessment. I have sent several webforms asking about processing outland applications, but I keep receiving the same covid-19 reply shxxt. I even tried twitter but they never replied back.
Wer literally forgotten and they simply do not care….

Reactions: adam10 and m-s

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I am down, we should do something about it. Putting together a petition is a gd idea, we should make some noise. Am completing 32 months and no MR yet, they have not even started with my security assessment. I have sent several webforms asking about processing outland applications, but I keep receiving the same covid-19 reply shxxt. I even tried twitter but they never replied back.
Wer literally forgotten and they simply do not care….
If you guys agree first prepare a good statement and chose one good petition site for that and then share the link for sign ,
is there a guy who is good at it or have any experience please share your experience that would be useful
thnx.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I think the outland applicants from 2018 and 2019 are many ,what is your idea about preparing a petition and publish to this forum and Facebook group , we must do something ,it's better than nothing
like you said three years passed and we don't have any vision to our future ,I have no plan for my work and career and it influenced my personal life too,
I am sorry to hear but you're absolutely right. Currently, nobody cares us.
I really wonder when they will notice that they ruined lifes of all outland applicants.

On IRCC page, the average processing time is shown as 27 months and we've all been waiting much more than this.
How many months needed to finish this torture? 40? 50?
When I've first applied the processing time was around 17-18 months.

I applied for CSQ on 2014, finally got it on 2018. Now waiting my federal application to be finalised from Jan 2019.

The fact is that; they simply do NOT process outlands.
This is not prioritisation of inlands. It is NOT processing outland files from March 2020 - for 18 months.

And there is no meaningful explanation or announcement on when will they continue to process our files...

I am not hopeful from petition or any type of protests but at least we should hear something from IRCC regarding outland applicants!

I have a list of ALL newspapers, magazines, news websites, ministers, politicians, reporters, columnists, famous people and opinion leaders of Canada READY. All their phone numbers, email addresses and related twitter accounts in one Excel file.

If somebody summarises our current circumstance in 3-4 paragraphs, I can help you to send this letter to every person that I've listed above.