+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Today I tried to call at 1-888-242-2100 (Canada Client Support Centre) to know the status of my application. After entering details about my UCI & XEP Number (which is also a EP Number), I heard a recorded voice that
"your application was received on 31Aug2020. We are pleased to confirm we received your application. We will update the status of your application when the process starts."
I dialed "0" to talk to the agent to know the more details about my file but due to high volume of call, line disconnected.
You need to call at 7:55am. Try again tomorrow morning. They might be checking your application for completion.

Reactions: memdan

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I am not sure what do you want to hear from them. They are processing now April 2020 seems.
But they might be checking his application for completion. So it's best if he calls back tomorrow. Just for us to know where they are in checking application. I remember someone who applied in July 2020 and he posted up here that they are busy checking his file to see if it is complete.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
But they might be checking his application for completion. So it's best if he calls back tomorrow. Just for us to know where they are in checking application. I remember someone who applied in July 2020 and he posted up here that they are busy checking his file to see if it is complete.
I applied in July and nothing was started when I called last time a couple of weeks ago with no updates except the reception of my updated passport, request for ATIP notes and last time access of my file during march that what the agent could see on my application.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
They will start to process his application when they send the AOR. Before that time is just waiting to be handle by one agent.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Some of the background check has already started. In my case criminality check has started, I think after the XEP reception. Also the completion review could has started and again in my case when I called 2-3 weeks ago it hadn't started.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Some of the background check has already started. In my case criminality check has started, I think after the XEP reception. Also the completion review could has started and again in my case when I called 2-3 weeks ago it hadn't started.
So Criminality has started with you but not Completion check? Seems backwards. But at least they are somewhat busy with submissions beyond April 2020...

Reactions: ValeriaS

thega

Mar 12, 2021
So Criminality has started with you but not Completion check? Seems backwards. But at least they are somewhat busy with submissions beyond April 2020...
It could be the policy of NOT returning the Quebec-selected applications back if there are missing documents/signatures. They might be checking your other stuff and completion is last. If you are missing anything they notify you, you send the missing stuff and you get your official AOR right away. One can only guess.

nrmr82

Jan 9, 2018
Longueuil
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 2020
Doc's Request.
Nov 2020
Guys, I sent my permanent residence application at the beginning of this year but after discussing the topic with some friends recently somebody mentioned that if you flag pole you should mention it in the travel history, I did flag pole to get my PGWP but I did not include it in my travel history, will this cause a problem for me? if yes is it possible to amend that document?
I did not get any stamps in my passport for flag poling so I did not mention them. Will that be a problem?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I did not get any stamps in my passport for flag poling so I did not mention them. Will that be a problem?
What’s the problem to mention this? When you will get your XEP you can contact IRCC though webform and update this data. You can even write to them letter of explanation why you didn’t mention it before if you want.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
What’s the problem to mention this? When you will get your XEP you can contact IRCC though webform and update this data. You can even write to them letter of explanation why you didn’t mention it before if you want.
What does flag poling mean actually? I've heard you guys mention it a lot now.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I did around 2 flag poles and never mention it on my application. There is no problem, this is not considered travel.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I check the forum almost every 2 hours for some positive news...
I feel like a junkie