+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Rumman

May 3, 2017
Hey , i did login to track immigration and its saying my estimate is may 2022 and my application was received in sept 2020 , i havent got AOR as of now and xep was received in Nov 2020 , so how is this tracking tool working because processing time on CIC is 27 months so ideally COPR should be in dec instead of May?
How did u connect ur application without AOR?

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
Hello,

is my conclusion correct that you cannot apply to EE while you have CSQ in processing?
I read in multiple threads that you can, but the option is not even available in my CIC account.
It seems it's possible but you cannot use the same account. I created another one with the same email address and created a profile in EE. I got an invitation but I want to make sure I can prove my intention is to live outside Quebec. Honestly, If my QSW application will be processed faster, I'm ok to decline EE invitation.

Reactions: Immstu

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
It seems it's possible but you cannot use the same account. I created another one with the same email address and created a profile in EE. I got an invitation but I want to make sure I can prove my intention is to live outside Quebec. Honestly, If my QSW application will be processed faster, I'm ok to decline EE invitation.
I talked with a lawyer. She told me the best time to withdraw your QSW application is when you accept the invitation. I'm still talking with different resources to find the answer. I also heard some people have two PR applications in process simulatesnouly. If IRCC finds out, they ask you to choose one of them and withdraw the other.

Reactions: Immstu

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
I talked with a lawyer. She told me the best time to withdraw your QSW application is when you accept the invitation. I'm still talking with different resources to find the answer. I also heard some people have two PR applications in process simulatesnouly. If IRCC finds out, they ask you to choose one of them and withdraw the other.
What are some of the common ways we can prove our intention to live outside Quebec while having a QSW in processing. Is the cancellation of the QSW process the only way to prove that?

melodyman

Jun 3, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Med's Request
12-05-2021
Med's Done....
20-05-2021
Hi Everyone,

I have a question. What happens if I receive the confirmation of permanent residence while I am outside Canada. I am an inland applicant through the QSW program. The dates of my federal application are below.

I am currently visiting my family and I am going back to Canada in August. I think they may send the COPR before then, so I want to know what happens in that case.

Application Received: 20 Jan 2020
AOR: 23 Mar 2021
MR: 12 May 2021
Review of Medical Results : 20 May 2021
Request for additional Documents : 26 May 2021 (Police Certificate from home country and updated Schedule A)
Documents Uploaded: 29 May 2021

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok. Did you see this? Do you know where to get the full interview?
this is part of the historical disagreement between Bloc Quebec and Federal Gov! The main reason for slowing down all the applications is simply the current gov of Quebec, and that's very obvious! BQ says that out loud and they have been elected based on their plans of slowing immigrations streams to QC.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have a question. What happens if I receive the confirmation of permanent residence while I am outside Canada. I am an inland applicant through the QSW program. The dates of my federal application are below.

I am currently visiting my family and I am going back to Canada in August. I think they may send the COPR before then, so I want to know what happens in that case.

Application Received: 20 Jan 2020
AOR: 23 Mar 2021
MR: 12 May 2021
Review of Medical Results : 20 May 2021
Request for additional Documents : 26 May 2021 (Police Certificate from home country and updated Schedule A)
Documents Uploaded: 29 May 2021
The processing time is 27 months and you don't have DM yet. They may send it but not likely, when you get the DM then start worrying about it.
I guess you have open work permit!?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
this is part of the historical disagreement between Bloc Quebec and Federal Gov! The main reason for slowing down all the applications is simply the current gov of Quebec, and that's very obvious! BQ says that out loud and they have been elected based on their plans of slowing immigrations streams to QC.
I thought the same, but the federal has its big part in these delays. Why did they left 7000 positions unfilled from 2020 quota? There are no excuses for them either. Both of them playing with our lives.