+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
:mad::rolleyes: Struck here with no options .don’t know what to do
Don’t know what else they will bring
Will they cancel existing or already issued CSQ??
Why to do that? These 2 things are irrelevant. Personally I don't speak French (I am planning to start classes on September) and sometimes getting mad with this obsession about French etc. But, guys, this is a French speaking province and we should know that before we take the decision to come here.
Regarding the immigration process, I am very frustrated because of the bill 9, because of the long delays and all these stupidities we are going through. But all these have changed recently and affected people who had taken their decisions and had planned their lives according to the previous situation.

Reactions: ValeriaS

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Why to do that? These 2 things are irrelevant. Personally I don't speak French (I am planning to start classes on September) and sometimes getting mad with this obsession about French etc. But, guys, this is a French speaking province and we should know that before we take the decision to come here.
Regarding the immigration process, I am very frustrated because of the bill 9, because of the long delays and all these stupidities we are going through. But all these have changed recently and affected people who had taken their decisions and had planned their lives according to the previous situation.
Recently csq are issued without any language test either French or English. So I am asking if they can revoke those CSQs

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Recently csq are issued without any language test either French or English. So I am asking if they can revoke those CSQs
I don't think so. They haven't revoked CSQs in the past and I don't think that they would revoke CSQs issued by them.

Reactions: Immstu

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't think so. They haven't revoked CSQs in the past and I don't think that they would revoke CSQs issued by them.
OK. That's good to hear. Citing this language as a reason, I hope they will reject our issued CSQs

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I guess disadvantage of this CSQ that for citizenship you will need to have proof of language anyway, so exam supposed to be passed, just for these ppl in future.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
OK. That's good to hear. Citing this language as a reason, I hope they will reject our issued CSQs
After csq it's Ottawa and Ottawa alone who decides your PR outcome. After PR you are free to move outta Quebec if you want to. For citizenship if you have to sit for language test, it can be in English or French. Many don't have to sit for it depending on eligibility conditions.
Don't worry enjoy your life in these stressful circumstances.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I guess disadvantage of this CSQ that for citizenship you will need to have proof of language anyway, so exam supposed to be passed, just for these ppl in future.
With PR it should be easier to find opportunities outside quebec so many would move out if such requirement is forced upon for citizenship. As it is federal government is responsible for approving Citizenship. If that changes then quebec can be officially called different country and will be exciting to see how it affects canadian $ and the new quebec $ based on thier respective GDPs.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
With PR it should be easier to find opportunities outside quebec so many would move out if such requirement is forced upon for citizenship. As it is federal government is responsible for approving Citizenship. If that changes then quebec can be officially called different country and will be exciting to see how it affects canadian $ and the new quebec $ based on thier respective GDPs.
?