+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I called. It was automated system. When I wanted to connect to the agent. The call was disconnected automatically.

how did u speak to an agent?
Try to call at 8 in morning ..you will connect to agent in few min. Normally during the day you will have to try multiple time to connect to agent.

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I called. It was automated system. When I wanted to connect to the agent. The call was disconnected automatically.

how did u speak to an agent?
You need to call again and again until eventually you get to have your call transferred to an agent.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello all,

Just a reminder to add your timelines in this tracker, it will be helpful for you and others. With this tracker we were able to deduce that they have stopped issuing AORs from 2019/08 and some 2018 end applicants got Medicals and some PPRs/DM.
The tracker is free and maintained by me. If you have any issues in using the tracker, please DM me.

https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com
I can't signup there
says:
Error: A network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred.

Last edited:

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Got DM about 2 weeks ago
When I called on Friday to understand what's the next step once application is approved ( Decision made ) , the agent told the officer has to finalize the file and sent COPR and again she was like there is no timelines for this and depends on the officer. Feeling so frustrated now that we have already waited for 2 years to complete all the process and again have to wait only to complete the last step. Hopefully this time they doesn't make us wait long and give is COPR soon.

Archi hassen

Nov 17, 2020
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/589747/immigration-nous-avons-besoin-d-aide

According to the article the quotas for 2020 are already reached. I think we will need to wait 2021 to see more visibility
Hi @ianrachkov

According to this article we can't say that the quota has expired. It talks about the manifestation organized by the inlander applicants, few weeks ago. It expresses thier exasperation during this process and it talks about a conflicting situation between Québec and federal.
We should be aware that the immigration plan has been disclosed few weeks ago also. The goal of this plan is to deliver a number of decisions between 12 800 and 15 000. We should know also that until September 2020 a number of 9110 decisions has delivered. In my opinion, I think that there is a lot of work to do until the end of this pandemic year. Yesterday, an algerian applicant got his decision. The most important thing we should know is that IRCC is delivering the decisions for inlander applicants and for the applicants with recent medicals exams.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/589747/immigration-nous-avons-besoin-d-aide

According to the article the quotas for 2020 are already reached. I think we will need to wait 2021 to see more visibility
The cabinet of the Minister of Immigration, Nadine Girault, denies these assertions, showing that the quotas are not reached. “Quebec has never asked the federal government to stop processing files. On the contrary, for several months, [Immigration Canada] has been asked to speed up the processing [...] of candidates already there, ”declared the Minister's press secretary, Flore Bouchon.

Neither the Canadian Immigration Department nor the titular minister, Marco Mendicino, responded to Le Devoir's questions

So the Right would say its the federal govt and the Left would say it is the quebec government :p

Reactions: Archi hassen

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Well, all this time, we were assuming that ircc was covering mifi's decisions regarding the long processing time. As it seems this wasn't the case and something else is happening. Otherwise ircc would answer to mifi's accusations. Now I am more worried...

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Well, all this time, we were assuming that ircc was covering mifi's decisions regarding the long processing time. As it seems this wasn't the case and something else is happening. Otherwise ircc would answer to mifi's accusations. Now I am more worried...
More worried about something like bill 9 should not happen, where they scrape all our files and something new comes up :(

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I have said many times that I expect a reform. I don't know what kind and how will affect us.

Reactions: Archi hassen

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Actually i don't understand about mifi's accusations?