+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

pivoman

Jan 26, 2020
Hi all,
I am applicant of August 2018 (AOR January 2019). In January 2020 got PAS and MR and passed it in February and sent PCC a bit later too. Since that there was no update until now, yesterday i payed attention it was a ghost update. By the way my CSQ has priority mark. Applied from Ukraine (London office).

Hope good news come to many of us soon!

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Hi all,
I am applicant of August 2018 (AOR January 2019). In January 2020 got PAS and MR and passed it in February and sent PCC a bit later too. Since that there was no update until now, yesterday i payed attention it was a ghost update. By the way my CSQ has priority mark. Applied from Ukraine (London office).

Hope good news come to many of us soon!
I think if you check on ecas , maybe there will possibly be "decision made" or just send webform to ask them and later Passport request because your MR is nearly expired. Hope everything goes well

Reactions: pivoman

Hannaa

Feb 2, 2017
Hi all,
Can anyone please advise if I need to pay the dependent fee for a newborn baby as of April 2020 or the previous amount?

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hi all,
Can anyone please advise if I need to pay the dependent fee for a newborn baby as of April 2020 or the previous amount?
Are you an outland applicant submitting the application now?
If that's the case, why wouldn't you have to pay for the dependent?

If you're an inland applicant, the newborn is Canadian so I don't think you have to pay for the dependent, but you have to declare the baby's very existence.

anabas

Jun 17, 2020
Hello Dears,

I need your support and advice

I have sent my PR application based on my CSQ in early August 2020 (Inland application by Canada post) and I can see from the tracking number that the application is delivered, but till now I didn't receive any confirmation or application number from the ministry.

I tried to check the status online, but I can't find anything, since I don't know when ref. number I need to use to check the status of my application.

How I can check if they started the review of my application and if they will send me a ref. number to start checking status online?

I understand that the PR application is going to take a long time, however I just need to check if they have received my applciaiton

RTficial1

Mar 13, 2020
Hi all,

I believe I just received NA3 this morning (background check -> not applicable from currently processing). Any speculation on what this means?

My timeline is in the signature