+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
122
4
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hoback said:
By looking at your timeline, I can assure you that yours is on the way!
I hope so
Fingers crossed
 
Mar 15, 2016
19
0
Dear Members,

Need your suggestions. After approval of CSQ, do I need to submit a valid GT IELTS along with Federal application or not? waiting :-[ :-[ :-[
 

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
188
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasvir89khattra said:
Dear Members,

Need your suggestions. After approval of CSQ, do I need to submit a valid GT IELTS along with Federal application or not? waiting :-[ :-[ :-[
no not needed
 

Ezekiel H

Newbie
Mar 15, 2016
1
0
Good Luck to all of you in this process. If you are interested in Quebec City, visit quebeccity101.com to get acclimated to the area.


Cheers,
E
 

julietkq

Member
Jul 22, 2015
10
0
Hi All,
My VO is Singapore. Here is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 29, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I received medical request on 14 Mar 2016.

My question is:

1.from the day I got my visa and the day I must land, is that 6 months?
2. if it is 6 months and I can only land 31 Oct 2016, which means I MUST receive my visa earliest 1 May 2016. In case they request my passport earlier, can I delay it? (which means i will send my passport 2 weeks or one month after they request my passport?)

thank you
 

Trustwithfaith

Full Member
Oct 4, 2015
27
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS --> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016/ Medicals received: 24-02-2016
Passport Req..
Exempted
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016 by the grace of God
Leamic said:
ECAS updated today to "Decision Made" :)
Congratulations!

You got your DM fairly quickly! Looks like the office of port of Spain is working efficiently ;D
 

Leamic

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
52
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
06-Nov-2015
File Transfer...
26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
27-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jan-2016/ Med's Rec'd by CIC: 16-Feb-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2016/ Docs sent 4-Mar-201
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2016 (Rec'd 17-Mar-2016)
LANDED..........
Deadline 12-Feb-2017
julietkq said:
Hi All,
My VO is Singapore. Here is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 29, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I received medical request on 14 Mar 2016.

My question is:

1.from the day I got my visa and the day I must land, is that 6 months?
2. if it is 6 months and I can only land 31 Oct 2016, which means I MUST receive my visa earliest 1 May 2016. In case they request my passport earlier, can I delay it? (which means i will send my passport 2 weeks or one month after they request my passport?)

thank you
Hi julietkq,

My understanding is that the the time is counted from the date of your medicals. You have 1 year from the date of your medicals to land in Quebec. So when you get your visa, the date is not counted from the approval date of the visa but from the date you did the medicals because the medicals are only valid for 1 year.
 

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
163
3
Hi everyone, from your experience how long does it take from AOR to get medical check? and how long does it take from medical check to landing?? please advice
Thanks
 

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
52
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
L.arash said:
Hi guys,

I would like to share my timeline with you and i would like to have your comments as well:

Application submitted: 16 April 2015 (Sydney nova scotia) -in Canada applicant

AOR Received : 02 August 2015

Medical Request: 22 November 2015

Medical Done : 25 November 2015

RPRF paid in front

So i think the next and last step would be PPR which i hope to get it in the next few weeks , am i right?

Thanks
did you receive your ppr?
 

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
101
0
Hello guys, just want to ask and confirm how much is the funds to bring in quebec in CAD for a family of 3? Thanks for the answers.
 

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
94
1
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
julietkq said:
Hi All,
My VO is Singapore. Here is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 29, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I received medical request on 14 Mar 2016.

my file also has been transferred to VO Singapore. I received similar email on 14 March. it means medical request will be sent to me soon. I have a question, is there any time limit that we must do the medical after receiving medical request?

My question is:

1.from the day I got my visa and the day I must land, is that 6 months?
2. if it is 6 months and I can only land 31 Oct 2016, which means I MUST receive my visa earliest 1 May 2016. In case they request my passport earlier, can I delay it? (which means i will send my passport 2 weeks or one month after they request my passport?)

thank you
 

Leamic

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
52
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
06-Nov-2015
File Transfer...
26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
27-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jan-2016/ Med's Rec'd by CIC: 16-Feb-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2016/ Docs sent 4-Mar-201
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2016 (Rec'd 17-Mar-2016)
LANDED..........
Deadline 12-Feb-2017
Trustwithfaith said:
Congratulations!

You got your DM fairly quickly! Looks like the office of port of Spain is working efficiently ;D
Thanks.

Yes indeed Port of Spain is moving quickly.

I checked the tracking number for the return of the passport documents and it says it's on its way and due to arrive Thursday. We did not send our passports so I am anxiously waiting to see what documents they send.
 

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
184
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Faith06 said:
Hello guys, just want to ask and confirm how much is the funds to bring in quebec in CAD for a family of 3? Thanks for the answers.
More than $5000